Rulers of Korriban

JalenVane
48 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hey everyone! Im an officer of the Rulers Of Korriban and we are looking for 2 to 3 members to join us! We just recently became HAAT ready and now we’re farming General Kenobi. We have a great communication and we all get along very well! Here are our guild requirements and rules!

Heroic Rancor Raid: 24 Hour 0 damage period, after that, FFA. We open Rancor in three different hours in the EST time zone: 1pm, 6pm and 9pm. If you intend on soloing Rancor, you must wait at least 5 minutes per phase, to give others chance to do their damage as well.

HAAT: We do 24 Hours 0 damage period, then damage phase.. We encourage people to use the teams build for the phases. If not its fine as well. We have 3 rotations for HAAT which are 1pm 6pm and 9pm EST Time Zone.

Guild perse rules:
We dont tolerate people who abuse verbally or do **** bullying to other members. We all get along perfectly, we want to keep it that way.

We do 600 Daily tickets. Im the officer in charge of ticket counts so I’ll be keeping an eye. Of course if you know you cant reach the 600 just inform us the why and you’ll be fine (communication is super important)

We use the third app Line for communication. This is a huge must. We give all our info over there and its easier to do either whole guild communication and/or direct contact to not expose people if there’s a specific situation going on.

If youre more than 3 days innactive without excuse, we will kick. If you give a valid reason (vacation, hospital, college studies etc) we obviously will understand, since real life always comes first and you’ll be A Okay. Communication very important.

We prefer that our guild members are at least level 70+ with at least one 7 Star unit so they can participate and get the rewards from raids.

Territory Battles: We usually are very simple with this. Just one territory at a time. If you finish the missions and platoons of one territory, just wait until we are ready for the next territory to do something else there if you like. (This is more of a suggestion)

Territory Wars: We want people that actually participate. We have a positive record with the Wars so far.

All of our guild members love also to talk about different stuff and have a nice friendship with other guilds so if you want to talk about anything else, youre more than welcome, someone will eventually talk to you about it. We’re a very open minded guild.

Here’s my personal info:

Game name: Jaycem
Line Name: Jaycem
Facebook name to message me if you prefer there: Jesus Marquez
Ally Code: 271-841-187. Only add me after informing me its you.
Post edited by JalenVane on