Requesting Backup: Galaxy of Enemies

PrincessP0Pcorn
110 posts Member
edited November 2017
Dear CIS,

I am writing to you from the CIS base camp. Our situation looks bleak, and this may be the last time you hear from me. It's been two years of constant fighting since we made landfall in the Galaxy of Heroes. We have yet to make significant gains while our enemies have multiplied.
In the long nights I can hear them out there, taking down event challenge after event challenge. Meanwhile, our hapless Separatist are struggling just to clear our daily challenges in front of us (10 units). We are surrounded on all sides by opposition.

The Republic that we came into the Galaxy of Heroes to oppose launches its clone troopers led by an assembly of Jedi leaders (23 units). Our only salvation from their assault comes from a new and strange presence. Both our side and theirs is under attack from a third, stranger party that grows with power by the day. Strange warriors covered in the same armour of the Republic are led by a tall figure drenched in black. His voice, punctuated by a harsh breathing apparatus, strikes fear to my core. I fear this empire will swallow us both with time (17 units). Or they would, if not for another strange party of dominant Heroes. A rebellion organized itself seemingly out of nowhere. It is now clear to me that their force is the dominant threat in this Galaxy of Heroes. The Rebel forces grow by day, and our only means of survival is to flee against their terrible might (32 units). Even our old ally, Asajj, has turned against us, joining with a new nightmarish enemy of the nightsisters (8 units). Rumour from the front lines reports of two new threats amassing even greater forces of both good and evil with fewer numbers. We must receive a relief party if we are to survive in this conflict.

Each night I pray that we will not be eradicated. Even the skies have turned against us. Our fleets were never properly applied over our heads. From the very beginning we have been beaten into submission. Our Geonosian fighters are being slaved out to those that have claimed our ships. The rebellion took an early lead here with some weird fish-faced leader (Akbar). However, their stance was quickly curtailed by the Republic's return strike, led by the purple devil himself (Mace). My only relief is that his fists do not pound into our position here on the ground, too. Even the jedi scum is being pushed back, however, by that strange, dark foe emitting fear before their charges (Tarkin, Thrawn). We must clear the skies!

Please, you must contact us! We request immediate backup and aid from the nearest forces to our area. Our forward position in this Galaxy of Heroes is practically eroded, and we will not last much longer without assistance. We have begun to shut down the droid units to conserve power at our hidden bunker. Where are the droidekas, the commando droids, the federation blockades, our support in the Galactic Senate? Why does our general wage an endless war away from our cause, stealing the much-needed b1 droids, b2 droids, and AAT tanks from our front lines? We need those gunships in the skies, which should be replete with vulture droids and CIS bombers. Has the CIS lost the drive to remain independent of this corrupt Galaxy? Please, help me @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse you are our only hope!
《Belief is not Required》

Replies