Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Prev13456725
Boo
4134 posts Member
edited November 2017
Many players thought the original TB was hard and that was with many OP lightside toons (mainly rebels) in the game.

This new Darkside TB is far worse in terms of difficulty.

I used zMaul (L), zSavage, zDooku, EP and DN (granted my DN isn't exactly superb - but with that line up on a 2 star requirement mission it should have been easy). I lost!

Additionally I used my FO team and got wiped out. I had my zKylo battling out against the entire 4th phase of the mission on his own for a while, until her too fell.
My FO team that easily got me a 7* BB8 cannot complete a 2* toon requirement mission in this new TB - something is very wrong here.

Strangely on another mission I used my MT (L) - who is about as powerful as my DN, Old Daka, Ventress, Sidious and Fett - NO ZETAS!!!! I only lost Sid and beat the mission fairly easily.

So something is wrong with this format because none of what I posted makes any sense to me at all.

I'll let the player base chime in here, but as you can see feedback regarding the set difficulty is clearly out of whack.
Post edited by Boo on

Replies

• Options
    Please give everyone a 7* Stormtrooper or something like that, maybe even just maybe peeps might jump on social media and spin some good news for you for once, Stormtrooper is widely accepted as one of the bottom 3 toons in game, so its not going to break you.
    Or give us the option to choose LS v DS TB.
    ps
    Make him/her 85lvl as well :)
    Happy Christmas Holidays EA
  • Options
    I was looking forward to finally getting the 7th star on rebel officer Leia and cleaning up on guild event tokens this week. Now we're thrown into dark side territory battles and have to wait until whenever to do light side again.

Sorry no way can I focus on farming light side and dark side at the same time for both territory battles even if I buy a couple vaults.
  • Options
    Im going to play devils advocate here and say not at all. I just came back from a 2 month hiatus because TB was lightside only, this may bring some players back who left like me.
  • Options
    Im going to play devils advocate here and say not at all. I just came back from a 2 month hiatus because TB was lightside only, this may bring some players back who left like me.

Well we're basically starting over with new required toons that players haven't even unlocked yet, when we're still working on upgrading toons for the light side battles.

So we'll be getting less reward than light side while starting an entirely new batch of farming when we still have farming to do on the other batch. Way too early for my liking.
  • Options
    Thats a good point.
  • Options
    I won't, lol! And, no, I'm not actually trolling here. Shout out to the swgoh.gg guys! I never really realised how much of a blessing that site was for my arena, raids, events and TB modding. It hit me at the same time I realised nothing is going to make me swap mods for LS/ DS TBs. Nothing.
  • Options
    Lol 3 easy waves and the last one is killing
  • Options

Both my Zthrawn and Zaul couldnt touch it
  • Options
    Ceodoc wrote: »
    Please give everyone a 7* Stormtrooper or something like that, maybe even just maybe peeps might jump on social media and spin some good news for you for once, Stormtrooper is widely accepted as one of the bottom 3 toons in game, so its not going to break you.
    Or give us the option to choose LS v DS TB.
    ps
    Make him/her 85lvl as well :)
    Happy Christmas Holidays EA

Storm trooper is actually incredibly valuable on an empire team, as he taunts, massive health pool and generates protc recovery under Zthrawn lead
  • Options
    Totally agreed. I got smoked in every round of battles but one. G12 ZBoba and G12 ZKylo got wrecked.

Maybe they think we’re still running Rebels?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yea, it's hilarious. Not looking forward to the difficulty in phase 6.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yep. Difficulty insane. Serious miscalculation for phase 1.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    My FO with my only zeta on Phasma went throught it easy peasy
  • Options
    Risz wrote: »

good for u

• Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. I thought it was just me. Was stuck in one of those nearly endless loops with Savage before he bought the farm.
  • Options
    my troopers managed barely on one of them, everything else got smoked hard.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Risz wrote: »

Hope you've got multiple FO teams my friend ;)
  • Options
    yeah the last wave's are just insane i wonder if somethign went backwards for them or something cause if get's worse as we go into further phases then yikes
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    preach !
  • Options
    The power scale is ridiculous. It’s phase 1!!! G11 toons fully modded shouldn’t die in phase freaking 1!!! Seriously lame.
  • Options
    Not fun. Not even close to fun. I am soooo "thankful" for CG and how good they are at balancing.
  • Options
    Dreading phase 6? I’m dreading every phase at this point. Challenging is great, impossible makes people quit. My GP is just short of 3M. I have 94 toons g11+. All fully modded. Zeers zaul zarkin zidious zooku zasma and you’re telling me I can’t beat 4 waves in phase 1?
  • Options
    Do they even test this stuff before the release it? It’s beyond insane.
  • Options
    Guess this is to balance for making GW easier.... :(
  • Options
    And another screwed up release.
  • Options
    I dont even want to know what the LS is like
  • Options
    Just ridiculous
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This has to be a mistake. I ran a g11, fully modded with ALL zetas FO squad and got destroyed in the 4th wave.
  • Options
    Let the praising/moaning commence...

Its a bit hard isn't it? XD
  • Options

they are just trying to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for beating it, that's all ... lol