Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I ignore it. Play missions on auto, deploy toons. Done. ;)

Actually playin this costs a huge amount of time and commitment. No thanks!
  • If the 4th wave is gonna be this hard that only my troopers can soldier through and beat them that 4th wave need to reward like 10x what it is now because heroic effort is heroic.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    the lay-out has definately improved, especially for the platoons !
    (since you included "praising" ;) )
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Thats not the worst of it, 4/4 is only awarding 144k Score, when it states in the mission it should be 291k, This is either a bug or a major nerf to points gained from combat @CG_Kozispoon some clarification is needed here please
  • I am super confused right now about the rebel abilities in the new dark side territory battles. I went on a 5 minute duel out with a Zylo and the last tier of one team because for some reason they continually fully healed themselves every turn. What's with their healing abilities, and what strategies should be taken to beat these?
  • Anyone feeling they're getting more elites in round 4? Or was I just unlucky...
  • It's hilarious how hard it is. I haven't got a hope if it gets harder on the next level
  • It’s ridiculous. Must be a bug!
  • I am super confused right now about the rebel abilities in the new dark side territory battles. I went on a 5 minute duel out with a Zylo and the last tier of one team because for some reason they continually fully healed themselves every turn. What's with their healing abilities, and what strategies should be taken to beat these?
    I am super confused right now about the rebel abilities in the new dark side territory battles. I went on a 5 minute duel out with a Zylo and the last tier of one team because for some reason they continually fully healed themselves every turn. What's with their healing abilities, and what strategies should be taken to beat these?

wampa zeta healing immunity
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The Bonus battle for stage ONE is ridiculous.... forced vader lead against full phoenix zetad i think then full fulcrum squad..... the rewards is 6 coins max 300 but battle is like your fighting for 1,00,000 way way unbalanced and for those who didagree.... its stage oNE

Edit loved the update thanks devs
  • this is so imbalanced. i sent two teams of G11 toons in and got slaughtered in p4.... unreal. this is P1 for gods sake.
  • It's insane, like they did no playtesting at all. Just throw it out there, right EA?

My ZVeers/trooper team did it, but the problem is that I only have one team of them.
  • Dandrethegiant
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I had 5 elites on the last round. Plus their kitten damage..
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Layout is a huge improvement. Tools and menus are great. But P1 is ridiculous. My G11 FO squad got wiped out like it was nothing on Stage 4. That shouldn’t happen.
  • Bugs, bugs everywhere. They wanted to release 2 new contents at the same time without any warning for one of the 2 (TB DS) wich ofc is a complete mess. Not to mention this is a nightmare for all the officers out there trying to figure out what to do. By far this is the update that makes me wanna quit the most.
  • A bit hard is an understatement. Full geared zaul teams and first order not being able to clear a mission on a tier designed for 2 star toons is insane
  • First and foremost, I’m very thankful for the zeta and double drops. Also very excited about the new shop options. Very cool updates. However, this dark side TB nonsense is awful. With a double zeta team of thrawn and kylo, I couldn’t finish all 4 combat missions in phase one. My sith team couldn’t finish either. This is ridiculous for phase one.

We also have way too many combat missions in proportion to how many dark side toons that are available. There are 76 light side characters while only 62 dark side I believe. And a few of these toons aren’t even farmable yet. Dark side TB feels terribly rushed and seems to be a total failure.

Please tell me that the light side TB aren’t going to be ruined too, now that the amount of combat waves have been altered. We will have to be in constant TB now and the new dark side TB is awful. Seems like they weren’t too keen on us getting more rewards on a frequent basis so they made it entirely too difficult to complete. I can’t imagine this staying as is. I have a friend who’s spent tens of thousands of dollars on this game and he feels he’s months away from having a viable dark side team with the current difficulty while he’s able to complete all of the light side TB.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Yesac wrote: »
    This has to be a mistake. I ran a g11, fully modded with ALL zetas FO squad and got destroyed in the 4th wave.

Just how ? Do you have enough speed on FOO ?
    With only PhaZma i finished it quite fast while only loosing FOST
  • Why were we testing territory wars and not this? What a mess..
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    And Guys don't forget you'll have special abilities for the next phases, special abilities you're working on right now, might get easier, just wait and see
  • Risz wrote: »
    This has to be a mistake. I ran a g11, fully modded with ALL zetas FO squad and got destroyed in the 4th wave.

I don't know what you did. I battled top territory mission and was completely wiped out. I spent months working on FO, and a huge amount of resources, and if this is what it amounts to in TB...

I suppose I could have played a little better, but out of the gate, every one of them had that green skeleton, and almost all were stealthed. Idk how much protection they have, but my zKylo and FOTP criting for 25k + didn't seem to do a ton.
  • Surely there's a nerf on the horizon
  • Do they even test this stuff before the release it? It’s beyond insane.

Of course. They just do it with their dev accounts with gear 14 toons and 7 star mods lol
  • Ya this is way wat to hard. My droids cant win this (best team i had after deploying thinking i dont need super awesome toons) and still couldn't kill one perosn round 4
    Gear 10: hk (l)
    Gear 11: 88, 86, geo soldier
    Gear max, gear 12: greivous

(Goe soldier as i didnt have a 5th droid used b2 in platoon and no tank as i thought it was going to be a breeze phase 1)
  • I don’t understand why you can’t complete it. I used Maul (zeta), Savage, Nihilus, EP, and Assassin. Savage was G10 and 3 of the characters weren’t even modded. I completed it with all 5 left standing and never came close to losing anyone.

Overall this was a breeze. And I didn’t expect any different. Didn’t lose a single character in any battle.
  • **** CG were on a roll with all this good stuff and they went and did this. Don't expect any changes for this TB they stated before they can't make changes while a TB is live and probably no comment from them since it's Thanksgiving
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Risz wrote: »

we all know you're 1 helluva player, but considering this is phase 1 with a 2(!)star requirement, don't you find it a bit odd that you lost one of your toons during this phase? (assuming your FO team is all 7*, fully modded and g11+)
    There's a time to boast about your amazing accomplishments, but when it's clearing 4/4 in phase 1 there's probably something wrong.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    They messed up again, it's both, sad and hilarious :D
    They forgot to test it because of all the TW stuff. Or maybe they forgot how overpowered Light Side is compared to DS.
  • DarthSheldon
    39 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    leef wrote: »
    Risz wrote: »

we all know you're 1 helluva player, but considering this is phase 1 with a 2(!)star requirement, don't you find it a bit odd that you lost one of your toons during this phase? (assuming your FO team is all 7*, fully modded and g11+)
    There's a time to boast about your amazing accomplishments, but when it's clearing 4/4 in phase 1 there's probably something wrong.

Exactly. Phase 1 with a 2* requirement. It feels like phase 4+ accidentally got added as the phase 4 of round 1...which goes back to play testing
  • I’m in 100% agreement that the difficulty is entirely too hard. Many very strong players feel the same exact way. I just hope they didn’t screw up light side TB as well.