Dark side territory battles and bounty hunters

Dark side territory battles stated that bounty hunters would be a required faction for some events and missions, my concern is that I have a full gear 12 bounty hunter squad and they ended up losing on one of the first combat missions. That shouldn't be the case... gear 12. If bounty hunters are going to be required they desperately need a buff. Leveling and gearing them up helps, but I am assuming in later stages of the territory map the enemy will be even harder. My point is I have leveled and geared up the bounty hunters to the max and they are still under performing on the first wave

Replies

• Even at everyone gear 12 with god tier mods, the bounty hunters are so lacklustre as a faction that with the current strength of these battles I don't see how they could win unless they just have to do something like fight a squad of ungaughts, CUPs and Bodhis
  • A) Maybe it’s tailored to them, since it is their mission and all.

B) I think you are hard on them because they are terrible in arena. This isn’t arena. Let’s see how they do first before complaining.
  • A) Maybe it’s tailored to them, since it is their mission and all.

B) I think you are hard on them because they are terrible in arena. This isn’t arena. Let’s see how they do first before complaining.

I mean fair enough we've not seen it yet but even the phase one missions are ripping through peoples first order squads, zaul squads, almost killed my squad that had g11 thrawn in, destroyed my nihilus squad etc.
  • I have a G12 zFett lead with G11 88, and the rest were G8 (cad) and some level 70-ish (g7 greedo, g8 dengar). I came very close to finishing stage 4 of a combat (figured I'd try them out since the likelihood of getting 4/4 wasn't great anyway). Only 2 rebs left, one of them hanging on by a thread.
    So I think they're quite viable, at least Fett and 88 :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Incoming bounty hunter rework!