Mod management in game

Mod management is pretty overwhelming and time consuming especially for a 2 year vet and a large roster. I would love to suggest a better manager in game maybe similar to crouching rancor if you're familiar. We need a better, more efficient way of looking up mods by specific attributes and moving them around. Pweeeeetty Pweaaaaaase!!

Replies

• +1kk
    Even a simple switch Mods of Toon A to Toon B would be nice
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Yea with addition of ds TB this is needed the most. Drop everything else and get working on this now
  • And a tool for recall mod set
  • I think what you guys are asking for would take too much attention from new content. However a happy medium which should be easy to implement would be giving us mod folders or tabs. That should reduce some of the stress and not take too much away from production.
  • I think what you guys are asking for would take too much attention from new content. However a happy medium which should be easy to implement would be giving us mod folders or tabs. That should reduce some of the stress and not take too much away from production.

The idea is we ask for whatever we want and stress what is more important for us. Devs see what is possible, based on feedback, analytics and their resources.

If we start second guessing on what's possible or not, everyone gets a bad deal out of it. Ideally, ask for the moon, whine if you get nothing but accept a ball if that's the best possible outcome in the scenario.

We do need better mod management and I'm 100% sure the data from DS TB will prove that. I can't imagine the majority of the community stripping and equipping all their mods, after working out the proper combo/ set, on their DS toons. Cos they'll have to reverse the process when LS TB comes around. Not a straight removal and equipping of a set, mind you. Cos the same sets doesn't work for all toons, you have to find the right combo.
    Of course, this is a problem only if you are competitive and want the best possible outcome, get the best scores you can. If EA is more interested in the casual whatever goes crowd, who cares about mods...
  • Moved to Feedback/Gear and User Interface.
  • this will take longer to implement then creating duke nukem forever ... would be nice though ;)
  • We need mod sets badly, The idea of moving mods alone makes me not want to play Dark Side Battles. I skip HAAT raids a lot of the time just because I am not willing to shift mods from my arena team to my speed leaders.

Here is the thing, I am in a competitive guild, I HAVE to swap mods for Dark Side Battles because I am not willing to let me guild down, but at the same time, I resent the new game mode because it means I have to do tedious swapping in order to play. Mod management is the number one reason that would cause me to leave the game, even more so than the cash grabs.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • +1
  • Clintman wrote: »
    Mod management is the number one reason that would cause me to leave the game, even more so than the cash grabs.
    +1

• Clintman wrote: »
    We need mod sets badly, The idea of moving mods alone makes me not want to play Dark Side Battles. I skip HAAT raids a lot of the time just because I am not willing to shift mods from my arena team to my speed leaders.

Here is the thing, I am in a competitive guild, I HAVE to swap mods for Dark Side Battles because I am not willing to let me guild down, but at the same time, I resent the new game mode because it means I have to do tedious swapping in order to play. Mod management is the number one reason that would cause me to leave the game, even more so than the cash grabs.

+1 Exactly the same feeling. I'm always happy to see a new event, new contents etc, even better if I get to use toons I seldom / never use (e.g. recent Ewok and Nightsisters events, Bounty Hunters in TB,...), but... BUT: it's immediately followed by a feeling of despair at the idea I'll have to spend hours figuring out what are decent mods for those guys, and where to strip them from (I almost always leave my Arena team alone, get them from some Raid or other event team).

The burden of managing these mods is a real damper on my excitement on new contents / new teams.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/