What do these mean on Chewbacca?

Hiya, I'm new to the forums so I apologise if I've placed this thread in the wrong area. The help section only had bugs/issues and technical issues and I don't believe this falls in that category. Anyway before I begin, just like to say that STGOH is doing pretty well.

My Chewbacca, who currently has Wookie Rage (Level 3), has the ability to taunt for a turn with a 25% chance to gain 15% Health Up for 2 turns.

My question is: When I use that ability and I gain the passive abilities, INCLUDING Health Up, the ability is annotated as 'Max Health', but his health doesn't change. What does Health Up do?

And my other question: If I upgrade it to Level 4, it gains 15% Bonus Effect Power. What is Bonus Effect Power?

Thanks for clearing this up, and I apologise if this has already been answered in a different thread.
S-Jedi.

Replies

• 30% healing from whatever chewies max health is. ( if his max health is 4000 hp). He will heal 1200, compared to the 600hp for 15%.
  • S_Jedi500
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    30% healing from whatever chewies max health is. ( if his max health is 4000 hp). He will heal 1200, compared to the 600hp for 15%.

Okay thanks, but what does Bonus Power do?
    Post edited by S_Jedi500 on
    S-Jedi.
  • Okay thanks, but what does Bonus Power do?
    [/quote]

Mine is at lvl 4 and the description is as follows:
    "Ability to taunt for a turn with a 25% chance to gain 30% Health Up for 2 turns"