How good is Captain Han Solo?

I dont see him mentionned very often, he's not meta i take it?

Replies

• "How good is Captain Han Solo?"
    He's real, real good.

I don't even know what meta means anymore. With so many new characters coming and going, that's hard to hold onto. But I'd say that with his Zeta in place, he's a very formidable adversary and shows up in many teams at the top of my arena shard.
  • SamuraiUX wrote: »
    "How good is Captain Han Solo?"
    He's real, real good.

I don't even know what meta means anymore. With so many new characters coming and going, that's hard to hold onto. But I'd say that with his Zeta in place, he's a very formidable adversary and shows up in many teams at the top of my arena shard.

He means snow suit Han Solo. From TB.
  • He's the worst han...doesnt hit as hard as the others,no bonus attacks...hes only good for reviving some1 which other toons do better in my opinion.
  • He's very good. I used him in arena for a long time, and still do depending on opponent - his daze on basic will neuter CLS/Han/chaze, and his cleanse/heal/+TM gain pairs very well with thrawn, and is very effective against MT and her plague. He's also an absolute all-star in TB. Daze is about the most important debuff,n and he doles it out like candy on Halloween (which can't be resisted on empire toons, and he does double damage on empire toons).

Basically he's amazing.