zeta-report on swgoh.gg

Hey Guys,

It seems the zeta report hasn't been updated in quite a while.
(No Nightsisters )

Do you know if/when we will get updated datas ?

Please and thank you :)
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• I don't see any NS in arena ever. Or GW. I don't think it's very popular.
  • You can shoehorn Mother Talzin into a team with other legendary characters, and you can build a pretty good time out team with 2-3 NS, but with MT not being farmable for F2P yet its a rarity that anyone bothers
  • I'm the sole NS in my arena shard (at least top 50) and I like it that way. Let's me plow through all the Meta in peace ;)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Teague wrote: »
    I don't see any NS in arena ever. Or GW. I don't think it's very popular.

I ve got a nightsister team floating around my rank in arena.

They have a MT (L) but only at like 5*, G11 Daka, Ventress and Talia but their zombie is only 2 star - all team is gear 11 though with some pretty good mods.

Just cant make a dent - Kill daka, once I get through an endless respawning zombie kill talzin - then daka comes back revives talzin and ventress heals team constantly with Daka.

Speed mods are insane so plague keeps hitting the entire team over and over - its a slaughter and the team is only at like 74K strength!!!!

They seem to be a good investment for sure.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I cant see them right now in arena, but I am pretty sure they all have as many zetas on them as possible too.

I'll have a look the next time I see them.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Ok they popped up again last night.

Talzin has double zeta with some good speed to her (particularly a 30 speed arrow) - all are gear 11.

They are MT(L), Talia, Daka, Ventress and Zombie (zombie is only 2 stars!) they dominate, absolutely dominate against my CLS (L) - who has 2 zetas and nearly gear 12, Wiggs & Chaze combo - its crazy.

The nightsister team is only like 74k power - its crazy!