The Tutorial is VERY BAD

Skyfrager59
243 posts Member
edited November 2017
I recommend changing the tutorial of the TW. It really sucks and give kitten instructions... like deploying all units first before showing the missions.

Replies

• Agreed. I’m also loving the new territory war tutorial, you know stare at a map for 6 days and officers writing funny messages back and forth. So clueless on what to make of territory war..
  • While we're at it, why not put a Tutorial on Raids explaining what a "24 Hour 0 Damage Rule" is since I imagine a majority of the guilds incorporate it at this point and yet people join your guild every day that somehow have never heard of it.....
  • I was stunned that the tutorial went live - the Game Testers highlighted in their TB previews NOT to follow the advice of the tutorial, which suggests the first action you take is to deploy all of your troops. Players might misconstrue this advice as meaning that it's necessary to deploy troops into the TB so that you can use them for missions. It's a really bad set of advice and should be pulled/amended.