Dark Side TB Phase Requirements Rewards Table

Pyrefly
1254 posts Member
edited January 2018
I've updated my spreadsheet listing the TB phases with star/mission requirements, as well as rewards breakdowns. So far, it's current through phase 1, and I will continue to keep it updated throughout the new DS TB event.

Initial post (11/24): The spreadsheet has been updated with preliminary data for the DS TB, which is a combination of datamined information as well as observations from phase 1. Currently, it appears to be bugged and the correct values for CMs are not being awarded, so my table lists what is actually being awarded, which is different from the stated values of the CMs in both the datamined information and the in-game text. This has been <<addressed by Kozispoon>>, so I expect that I will be updating the spreadsheet further during the next DS TB.

Edit (1/15): The spreadsheet was adjusted after the subsequent DS TB, but I neglected to note those changes here. Here's a screenshot of the fully updated information.

Google Drive Spreadsheet: <<HERE>>

ZJMcxvH.jpg
swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
Post edited by Pyrefly on

Replies

This discussion has been closed.