Devs

Darth_Malak
577 posts Member
edited February 2016
Dear Devs

Could you give us a ray of hope? Like: hi comunity, we are planning to add some new things soon.. Or 'we are planing a new update soon-ish...' Or 'we have the q&a thread ready' Just something, anything pls

Replies

• Oh my gosh, we just had an update a week ago.
  • Lmao
  • you better read the guidlines.

Calling out Moderators and Officials
    Avoid creating threads with the names of the Admins, Mods or other employees in the title. Threads posted in this manner will be locked.

Great update. Got Yoda in less then 10 min wow
  • How is this calling out? And what names? I know i know, you want to be a mod or something here but take it easy man ;)

Maybe you should consider playing Star Wars Force Collection they have regular weekly events with a real time PVP leader board
  • Smithie wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, we just had an update a week ago.

Maybe you should consider playing Star Wars Force Collection they have regular weekly events with a real time PVP leader board
    Thx, will try it out

Thx, will try it out

It's a really good card role playing game but can be addictive but alot happens. It has legiond messaging etc
    Smithie wrote: »

Thx, will try it out

It's a really good card role playing game but can be addictive but alot happens. It has legiond messaging etc

That game sucks. The PVP is worse than letting the AI fight the AI on this game. And the Guild stuff is only for players that can sit around all day and watch every detail.