Question about BH in DS TB

So in LS TB the required teams are: Phoenix, Rogue One, and then Hero Units (CLS, HRSo, HRSc, C.Han, ROLO). Given that, I can use Phoenix and Rogue One from P1-P6 and go 6/6 (not consistently yet but I have done it or am very close and will get there with gear/zetas).

In DS TB P2 the BH only fight is versus Wampas, 2 in round 1 and 3 in round 2. This makes me curious if BH are balanced for these specific fights, or if during play testing EA/CG was able to take a BH team and use them across all phases or if they are really only useful for BH only missions.

I ask, because it affects how many DS teams need to be built in order to successfully complete DS TB. I am willing to gear up BH if they can be used on all phases with a reasonable shot at success but if they are only useful for Wampa missions then I am going to only gear them as far as I have to complete the BH only teams and work on perhaps FO or NS instead.

In my opinion if a team is not usable in all phases they should not be a required team from a game design stand point. Forcing us to build a team for one small niche such as this is pretty awful given how much effort has been built in to making Phoenix useful across multiple sections of the game

Replies

• BH teams are getting properly annihilated against the wampas, unless you have them all 7* g11+. Which is a non-sense if you consider it is only phase 2.

Overall TB DS are much harder. I believe the ennemies are about as hard as LS, but there is such a unbalance currently between DS and LS that DS toons are simply too weak to do an equivalent job. You may find 1 team that's competitive enough (thrawn as lead, with krennic, DT, Shore, and stormtrooper) to actually finish anything, even in phase 1 (provided they are at least 7*, g10+).

So yeah, enjoy.
  • Long story short, this tb is broken. Who knows what the next one is like.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • DK lead is DS TB is on FIRE....once you AB the rebels they lose a lot of steam.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    I finished special with BH in hase 2. Allg8, Zam g9. I put max potency 310%. If there wouldnt be special TB ability which I used in last wave 3 times I wouldnt finish this. Only Dengar left. I was lucky. Minimum probably for this mission is g9. But maybe higher gear is needed. G9 is not giving them so much.
  • I would be thankful if they fired the devs the poor community manager and the business team on Monday and we waited for new content based on competent employees
  • I didn't know about the AT AT attack during my BH run and I think I would have easily won had I known about it, but the point of this thread is whether BH team will work in say P4 Mid Combat mission? If not, but yet they are successful in P5 Mid Special than I feel like the design is missing the mark and this TB doesn't mirror that of LS.
  • Why isn't the Luke mission against Wampas? That just makes more sense. Let the BH go after Capt Han and Chewie or something.
  • Why isn't the Luke mission against Wampas? That just makes more sense. Let the BH go after Capt Han and Chewie or something.

Was wondering this myself. Why fight ds in ds tb?
  • DK lead is DS TB is on FIRE....once you AB the rebels they lose a lot of steam.

Yup. And my Krennic can crit for 43k against a full squad of debuffed rebels. It’s beautiful.