How powerful will Jedi Luke be?

Prev1
CLS is already ridiculously powerful. It will be a looooong time before I get him. I suck in arena and have only fought CLS once in GW. But what about Jedi Luke? CLS has 3 zetas. Does this mean Jedi Luke will have 4? Won’t Jedi Luke have to be the most powerful toon in the game. If Jedi Luke is released, how can he be countered? Has anyone heard anything from the devs?

Replies

• cw8
    98 posts Member
    Probably randomly fractures/annihilates on basic and one of his special abilities heals everyone to full including protection, cooldown of 1, cannot be ability blocked. Then his speed is like 300 without mods.
  • cw8 wrote: »
    Probably randomly fractures/annihilates on basic and one of his special abilities heals everyone to full including protection, cooldown of 1, cannot be ability blocked. Then his speed is like 300 without mods.
    If that happens then the apocalypse will come.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I dont want to know, it will be a nightmare, if Commander Luke its broken, Jedi Knight Luke will be able to SOLO the Whole HAAT raid, revive himself and revive his allies, he will also be able to control the opposing team and he will have 1000% Offense, Defense, Crit Chance and Crit Damage, any time an enemy does something he, and his teammates will get 100% TM and if they are Rebels +2000% Protection
  • I hear they interviewed Chuck Norris for advice on how to keep Jedi Luke's awesomeness equally humble.
  • Bogan wrote: »
    I hear they interviewed Chuck Norris for advice on how to keep Jedi Luke's awesomeness equally humble.

Basic that functions like nihilus special ohk ability, special that is an aoe of nihilus ohk ability (starts on 4 turn cd), base speed of TFP, better version of cls leadership (100% counter chance) & it binds all things. 5s level of tankiness with shore trooper pre taunt.

So basically any enemy that has the speed to go before him has to attack him and instantly die on the counter attack.
  • Just wait, Reys final version will be more powerful than Luke has ever been.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Just wait, Reys final version will be more powerful than Luke has ever been.

All DS TB rebel event passives (tuned for resistance synergy), basic is boba's execute ability, 100% counter chance. Base speed of 250, 40k health and protection each. Damage output equal to a wiggs assist combo.
  • Over 9000!
  • He'll go to eleven.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Unique: I win
    Luke gains extra 15 speed

Zeta: If Jedi Luke gets a turn, his team instantly wins. Luke always has an extra turn at the beginning of the battle. This turn precedes Han Solo's first turn. If both team have a Jedi Luke, 50:50 of course xD

Level 1 +1 speed
    Level 2 +2 speed
    Level 3 +2 speed
    Level 4 +2 speed
    Level 5 +2 speed
    Level 6 +3 speed
    Level 7 +3 speed
    Level 8 If Jedi Luke gets a turn, his team instantly wins. Luke always has an extra turn at the beginning of the battle. This turn precedes Han Solo's first turn.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    That's the problem they basically have 100% locked themselves into this massive power creep. The.re only way out from this is a few routes.

1) Hermit yoda route- Character has amazing support abilities 0 offense.

2) Kaioken route - Characters get standard CLS or CLS plus offense capability but instead of the ability to heal himself he takes a percentage of damage every attack.

(This is where they went wrong with CLS (he should not be able to self heal AND counter) They should have picked one and rolled with it By giving the Char everything there is nowhere else to go.

So If jedi luke gets a massive damage increase then he should not be able to self heal and takes say 20-30 % of the damage he inflicts or if his damage is that massive then luke cannot heal at all or be healed.

With the massive power creep and damage mods your at the point of OHKO anyway these days on a lot of char unless you have zarris.

There was just no too much involved in CLS that they could have toned down where the next incarnation might not be OP

1) If you can hit though foresight either make it debuffs instead of damage or vice versa instead of both.

2) Incredible damage but no healing. or vice versa aka hermit yoda

3) Incredible damage but not that ridiculous tenacity so you could at least focus efforts to stun/daze/stagger that way there is a way to counter him

right now CLS is the whole package, no downside at all that makes having a JEDI luke almost impossible to fathom. If CLS had a weakness then you could have taken away that weakness with jedi luke but this is not the case.... now all you can possibly have is death star luke A stronger CLS which is what this game DOES NOT need right now.

Hopefully when death star jedi luke is released and he does break the game more than CLS did there will be another 3 billion in stock lost...sadly this won't be the case as this is not battlefront

NOTE : All the new game modes especially TW which is awesome have been an incredible improvement on this game bugs aside. TW and the strategy involved is amazing best addition ever. Gods honest thank you to DEVS for this improvement. Please take to heart that The addition of any more death star characters without regard to balancing could serve to destroy any and all strategic planning on TW and just make them horrible to play.

In my honest opinion there are millions of different strategically valid routes to go in TW that make it so fun an intriguing to play. CLS has removed about 90 % of them but there is still that 10% which is still a TON of different ways to play it. But if you throw in a Char that's even better than CLS then you will have teams with CLS and JEDI luke and there will be 0 strategy at all. Just walls of unbeatable teams and TW will be reduced to ashes.
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    I dont want to know, it will be a nightmare, if Commander Luke its broken, Jedi Knight Luke will be able to SOLO the Whole HAAT raid, revive himself and revive his allies, he will also be able to control the opposing team and he will have 1000% Offense, Defense, Crit Chance and Crit Damage, any time an enemy does something he, and his teammates will get 100% TM and if they are Rebels +2000% Protection

Lol omg.
    Yea he might as well have one skill called god mode
  • I bet Jedi Luke will be a tank, better than GK. Taunts that can’t be dispelled or something
  • PhoenixRvX wrote: »
    I bet Jedi Luke will be a tank, better than GK. Taunts that can’t be dispelled or something

All of cls basic and special attacks plus:

Unique 1 Auto taunts for 2 turns whenever an allys protection or health drops below 100%, when this taunt expires regain for 2 turns. While taunting luke has +50% evasion, protection, and health and 50% counter chance (great under cls lead)

Unique 2 "walk the plank" leaps back into action with 100% health, tm, offense, crit chance, crit damage whenever his death appears all but certain (health below 40%). So unless you use nihilus, boba, or Vader's culling blade for an ohk he can't die.
  • Unique: I win
    Luke gains extra 15 speed

Zeta: If Jedi Luke gets a turn, his team instantly wins. Luke always has an extra turn at the beginning of the battle. This turn precedes Han Solo's first turn. If both team have a Jedi Luke, 50:50 of course xD

Level 1 +1 speed
    Level 2 +2 speed
    Level 3 +2 speed
    Level 4 +2 speed
    Level 5 +2 speed
    Level 6 +3 speed
    Level 7 +3 speed
    Level 8 If Jedi Luke gets a turn, his team instantly wins. Luke always has an extra turn at the beginning of the battle. This turn precedes Han Solo's first turn.

LMFAO...
  • Ravib wrote: »
    But what about Jedi Luke? CLS has 3 zetas. Does this mean Jedi Luke will have 4?

No,
    1 zeta to rule them all
    Ravib wrote: »
    Won’t Jedi Luke have to be the most powerful toon in the game.
    No, but likely
    If Jedi Luke is released, how can he be countered?

Revan, Snoke, Vader rework with unique )with zeta)
    Has anyone heard anything from the devs?

No, they haven't even said there will be another Luke yet.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Jl possible attacker like a attack vader bum bum bum bum and cut metal hand
  • I have kids and of course they want the new SW toys for the new movie. I noticed the new Rey she comes with a blue light saber. The movie trailer shows her wielding it so makes sense and what we expect for her to use in this game if you acquire her with her new journey. But I also noticed the new Old Luke toy does not come with a light saber and yet to see a clip with him wielding it in the new movie(still could), but could we an Old Luke with no light saber and more like EP for abilities.

Just throwing that out there.
  • His special ability will be if he loses an ally he resurrects a 7* 12 gear Darth Zader
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Luke will have 300 speed at level 1 and 1000 speed at level 85 without mods. His basic kills all the toons on the opposing team. His health at level 1 is 20,000 and is 150,000 at level 85 without mods. His leader gives +100 everything. The max power will be 101,367. He has 7 abilities. All are zetas. Luke’s 3 specials:
    1. God Mode: Defeat Every Opponent ahead of you in arena
    2. Use the Force: Instantly solo 3 Heroic Rancor Raids and 3 HAAT raids.
    3. NOOOOOO: Crash the games of every other person online.
    Luke’s 2 uniques:
    1. Jedi Knight: All allies gain 10 heal over time buffs at the start of each turn and whenever they take damage.
    2. Damage Immunity. At the start of each encounter, gain the damage immunity buff. This can’t be dispelled and lasts the whole battle.
  • After him, a new toon will be released: snoke

Chars required: hermit yoda, wampa, CLS, rey jedi, and jedi luke

Appears once every decade

Abilities:

When the enemy team doesnt have jedi luke, he automatically wins. If they have jedi luke, he delays jedi lukes „instant win ability“ by 3 turns

Unique: is so big that he covers the whole screen so that the enemy cant see who they are targetting
  • Jedi lukes ship: destroys the targetted enemy and an other random enemy ( may even include the fleet commander‘s ship )

Health: 1million
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Jedi Knight Luke: Godly Unbalanced Rebel Bully that makes his OP Rebel teammates even more unfair.

His Kit...

Bassic "You should've bargained Jabba": Defeats an enemy and give 100% Turn Meter +100 Offense, +100% Tenacity, +100 Crit Chance, +100% Crit Damage and 10 Turn Foresight to all Rebel allies

Special 1"I'll never turn to the Dark Side" (no cooldown): Defeat all the enemy squad and makes the opponent lose all of his credits, crystals and all Shops currency

Special 2 "I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" (1 turn cooldown): The enemy squad is defeated, deleted from the game and the opponent cant login for 1 month, this ability starts on cooldown

Leadership "Hero of the Rebellion": As long as Luke is on the battlefield, no Rebel can be harmed, evaded, fractured, plagued or debuffed by any enemy, whenever a Rebel does ANY thing, they self cleanse and they are healed to full Health and Protection, then, they revive a Rebel ally with 100% Health and Protection, 100% Turn Meter, Advantage, Crit Immunity and Speed Up for 10 Turns (this can't be dispelled), if any enemy attempts to harm a Rebel ally (or even dare to Target a Rebel) they die.
  • Possibly similar to when arena was bugged a while back. I fought a CLS with 160k hit points, 7000 offence, 352 speed and 102%CC. It didn't end well for me, but luckily it didn't take too long either.
  • I don’t imagine we’ll be getting another Luke until the new trilogy finishes.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Only after the movie could have an idea about, he Will be old and need see him in action, but if was 2 years to have CLS... He could not even be good, even with 4 zetas since many zetas are near uselles or only work toghether with many other zetas
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    New one will have 13 zetas on each ability
  • You think that's something. Wait until they release death star in ship battles.
  • Unique after sith are defeated leaves battle. Not to be seen from for 34 years. Hope your playing in 2051.
  • Special Ability: "I Really Am A Jedi". Luke does a "come here" motion with his right pointer finger, the opposing team drops their weapons and walks over to join Luke's team. His squad of 5 now becomes a squad of 10. "You Win" is quickly displayed on the screen.