Next steps what to do

AA86
102 posts Member
Hi all, need a bit of help with what I should be doing next.... my arena rank never seems to get past 250 with goodish mods on rebel team... also only do bout 1 mil total damage in haat... have zeta son Vader, kylo, R2 number crunch and Finn.

am I missing something obvious I should be doing?

My profile is the below:
https://swgoh.gg/u/aa/

Much appreciated on any feedback

Replies

• Options
    I'm assuming you've been playing 6-9 months or so? It's pretty hard since the pace and reward structure is so radically different then when the game launched.

Your raid question is easy, you don't have a "super team." Unless you farmed one of the squads that can put up 8m in a phase, it is a gradual process increasing score.

Arena will only get harder fo you unfortunately. You have some good pieces, but r2+launch rebels will only get you so far. If you'd like to continue running rebels, you need some "newer" characters in there. Raid Han, CLS, Ezra, Sabine and/or Fulcrum are all good places to start.

Fortunately, you made some good gear decisions. Leia, r2 & Biggs are your g11s; both Leia and R2 will remain viable for a long time, and Biggs ship will be a staple in fleet for the foreseeable future.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! Unfortuenetly I started the game a long time ago but them took about a year break so I am in a difficult shard. Do you have any recommendations on super teams for haat?

I will look at gearing up raid Han and will be ready for ClS when he returns!
  • Options
    Raid Han isn't needed for CLS. Farmer Luke, Leia, STHan, Old Ben & r2 are the required toons. You have most of them beyond ready, just get your Farmboy & OB 7* and g7-8 and you'll be in a good spot.

Raid Han is suggested because he hits really, REALLY hard.
  • Options
    You will continue to struggle until you get GK or chaze.

St han taunt is too easy to remove, but the rest of your team is ok. When you get raid han, he can replace leia.
  • Options
    The problem is not your squad but your mods just farm mods and pray for blessing from rnjesus and you can be top 100 easily replace Leia with zylo and gear sthan up if you want to use him but you have chirrut and baze too you can gear them up and use them instead of Leia-kylo and sthan and you are good to go use zylo and sthan while you star and gear chaze up
    Try to fasten your squad up except wedge you have 2 options about him you can mod him damage wise so when biggs calls to assist so you can do like 50k-60k depending on crit damage or you can mod him with speed he will less damage but he can use his aoe and basic much more i think damage mod is better
    When you use chaze only make chirrut faster and mod baze with hp+protection
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome thank you for the feedback