Phase 6 Ship Territory

In phase 6 of this territory battle, ships need to be at 7 stars. The amount of people that have a 7 star Executrix or Chimaera is incredibly small.

Plus in LS TB the requirement is only 6 stars. Was this intended? Or did they overlook this?

Replies

• Im going to say intended due to now being able to get 7* capital ships. It doesn't help most people now, however I can understand the reasons behind it.
  • Im going to say intended due to now being able to get 7* capital ships. It doesn't help most people now, however I can understand the reasons behind it.

Yes, you can get them but it will take few months unless you pay and/or spend crystals.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    370 posts Member
    edited November 2017

Yes, you can get them but it will take few months unless you pay and/or spend crystals.

And those are the magic words unfortunately.
    I said I understood the reason, not that I agreed with it lol

Again tb isn't meant to be completed straight away otherwise they would have to continuously churn out high end content. It's a goal, and in this case they chose 7* capital ship to slow people down.

• Yes, you can get them but it will take few months unless you pay and/or spend crystals.

And those are the magic words unfortunately.
    I said I understood the reason, not that I agreed with it lol

Again tb isn't meant to be completed straight away otherwise they would have to continuously churn out high end content. It's a goal, and in this case they chose 7* capital ship to slow people down.

You are right and i didnt say that i disagree with you. At same time they could at least tell us that 7* dark side capital ships might be needed, not to mention they could at the very least test if this TB works as intended.