The Thing I Believe We All Want Most This Christmas

... is Mods getting their own energy source.

We're all sick and tired of having to choose between farming either mods or characters when we should be able to farm both at the same time.

I've been playing almost a year and a half and I'm running out of mods because of how many characters are being released.

Replies

• Don't you think we have enough currencies? Energy, cantina energy, crystals as well as guild, guild event, squad arena, shard shop and galactic war currencies... That's already borderline ridiculous and you want more? Come on...

Also, choosing where you put your resources is integral part of the game. Remove this and you remove another strategic aspect of the game. In reality, we should only have a premium currency (crystals) and a standard one (energy). Then, it's up to you to do what you think is best for you.

So yes, I disagree.
  • Orrr just make the triangle mods not so dang rare. Idc about having to choose. I just dislike having 4000 of every mod type and like 4 triangle mods. Maybe make specific days of the week have higher drop chance for certain slots. Idk. Same thing with gear. Just a mass overflow on some while we are starving for others. Or maybe a way to trade up. Idk. But yea I agree with last post. No need to add ANOTHER energy source. Not to mention what would that energy source be used for when you max out on mods? If you can ever get triangles to drop that is.
  • CK_3030 wrote: »
    ... is Mods getting their own energy source.

We're all sick and tired of having to choose between farming either mods or characters when we should be able to farm both at the same time.

I've been playing almost a year and a half and I'm running out of mods because of how many characters are being released.

+(((10^10)^10)^10)^10
  • I think it's fine as it is, like the post before said, we don't need more complicated. I would like cantina energy given out at the same rate as the normal energy though.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Don't you think we have enough currencies? Energy, cantina energy, crystals as well as guild, guild event, squad arena, shard shop and galactic war currencies... That's already borderline ridiculous and you want more? Come on...

Also, choosing where you put your resources is integral part of the game. Remove this and you remove another strategic aspect of the game. In reality, we should only have a premium currency (crystals) and a standard one (energy). Then, it's up to you to do what you think is best for you.

So yes, I disagree.

Heaven forbid another currency... perhaps you'd like your fleet and gw to share one?

Better yet, why not just have one type for everything? After all, you'd have to be more strategic.
  • Totally agree. Is it gonna happen? No
  • What about each area having their own amount of refreshes? If want to refresh 3 times in Cantina, why should we be punished for then wanting to farm mods? Mod refreshes should also start at 100 crystals.
  • Make mod challenges work kinda like regular challenges, with a slight twist.You only spend sim tickets on them, but you can only do a certain amount of times a day. The difference is that you don't get to do only 1 type a day. You get a certain amount of goes that can be used on any of the challenges.

So, for example, if I was farming potency mods I'd use my, say, 7 attempts on potency. Then, the day after, I need speed and crit mods, I'd use 4 on speed and 3 on crit.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to better sub forum
  • Again. What would that energy be used for once you’ve maxed out on mods? You would just sit there with max energy forever. Clearly you guys haven’t thought this through. And again. Possibly a way to trade mods for other type mods. Obviously at an overall loss of value (maybe 3 or 4 mods for a single mod of another type.) but the new energy thing would not make any sense. Whatsoever. Maybe make mod rewards for completing galactic war. Idk there are plenty of solutions that actually make sense. And new energy source is not one of them.
  • Where no one will likely find it....
  • BTBAMthony
    179 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Because none of you guys are even speaking logic. It’s a dumb idea. Read my posts where I provided halfway decent solutions that don’t have gaping holes in their logic. And try to repost later with something that could actually work in the long run.
  • I think it's fine as it is, like the post before said, we don't need more complicated. I would like cantina energy given out at the same rate as the normal energy though.

This would address the problem nicely.