Team advice - need to narrow my roster!

ASD_Dad
210 posts Member
edited February 2016
I am sure this gets old, but I am asking anyway. I have been throwing teams together and they all do OK, just not great and my defense gets killed daily. I easily get knocked down 400 spots! I dont lose often on offense but I need to start all over the next day...

I have a large mix of toons due to just playing for fun to get characters I like from the series. Now I'd like to seriously start farming and putting together a team for Arena. I know I need to star these guys up and get more gear but I need to pick a good team first! I also need to learn more about team synergy...

Here is my pick - they are all Gear 7. They're all the same level too.
6* - Sid
5* - Poggle
5* - Lumi
5* - JC
5* - Phasma
5* - GS
4* - Daka
4* - Dooku
4* - RP
4* - 86 and 88
4* - Han
4* - Poe
4* - Opress
4* - Talia

I've got Vader too but I dont really like him...

My current team - Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, and normally Daka, Dooku. Sometimes I will add in Poggle or GS in place of Daka or Dooku.

I am farming QGJ and he is 3* with gear 7, he should be 4* in a couple days. I do a daily farm of Dooku but my shard drops have been horrendous for the 6 hard battles. Working on Lumi in GW. Opress is almost 5* and then I am moving on in Arena farming but my little boy LOVES him so I told him I would get him usable. He's actually not bad since the update.

I'd like to get Daka to 5* but am concentrating on QGJ in Cantina credits. My kid really wants Kylo next but I told him I need to work on a team first before going off on another character right now!

Any advice on where to concentrate? I'm even willing to buy some crystals to speed this up a bit (just the $20 pack). The farming for gear gets tedious! I am also not ranked high enough to get the pile of crystals that comes with it.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Based on my knowledge and what I see I would use...

Sid
    Daka
    Poggle
    GS
    Dooku

And pray to take down heavy hitters early. Daka and Dooku stuns, GS and Dooku hit me up poggles buff and Sid to stop the heals from working might give Daka time to keep you on you feet.
  • Focus on Sid(lead), GS, Poggle, Lumi and Daka

Focus Lumi to 7* before Poggle.