What is an encounter?

Is an encounter a single battle, or a wave of battles?

For instance, with Old Daka’s zeta, whenever an ally is revived she gains 10% max health (stacking) until the end of the encounter.

Say a combat mission in TB is 4 battles long, does that stack apply to the entire 4 battles? So the max health she gains in 1/4 will be there for 4/4? Or does it reset every combat wave.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Any single wave of a battle. So if it's a Territory Battle right now, then there are four encounters with each Combat Mission.

EDIT: I don't specifically know about her or Ezra's uniques. But I know "start of encounter" abilities (like Shoretrooper's taunt or Qui-Gon Jin's foresight) trigger at the start of each phase. So my assumption would be that Daka's end at the end of that phase, then start over next phase.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The taunt is what is messing me up, cause shoretrooper/baze enter every wave with taunt.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Putnam wrote: »
    The taunt is what is messing me up, cause shoretrooper/baze enter every wave with taunt.
    Shore's taunt:
    "at the start of each encounter... "
    So yea, he starts every wave (encounter) with a taunt. So no, daka's health doesn't stack the entire battle, it resets every wave.
    Save water, drink champagne!