Sith and DS TB

Right now it seems like both Maul and DN aren't good enough leaders to sustain through this DS TB. I know it will be made easier but I don't believe this will change the validity of this statement given the fact Rebel Strafing run does 60% max health which ruins DN as a lead.

Maul is good, but since the Sith really don't have any way to recover protection or meaningful health beyond just life steal I don't see him being able to provide enough sustain to get through either (I went 3/4 in P2 and P3 with zMaul, zSavage, DN, SA, Si.Tr all at G11). EP works, but he pairs so well with Vader and I like running those two with Thrawn to feed EP turns that he seems best outside a Sith team.

I would love to see Sith Assassin give protection up when she does Dark Shroud to give a Maul lead the shot in the arm they need to sustain through this, anyone else have thoughts on this team or am I just crazy and they are fine?

Replies

• OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I had zaul go 4/4 on RNG. None of the sith seem to be a good choice when the AOE cleans house and the rebels seem to recover full health every turn.
  • 4/4 auto with nihilus lead. Gear 11 and good mods. Run with sid g11 sith trooperg11 doku 10 and maul g9
    Same with zader team. Use good mods and its going n to be easy
  • Agree, they just recover quickly after that aoe hit and I don't have zeta on dn
  • I can see DN working if your guild can 6/6 platoons. Once we get to P5/P6 though and platoons become hard to fill I don't see it working anymore. My guild struggles to 6/6 LS TB platoons for P5/P6 so I can only imagine how DS is gonna be :P
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nihilis lead has been working for me so far with average mods, and went 4/4 last night but don't see it sustaining. Need to be on point with stuns though from Assassin, and Palpatine or those rebels will rip me to shreds. My Sith are all T11.
  • Maul lead has worked great for me. Maul has great health regen on His attacks. Savage obviously has a lot of health gain. Nihilus and annihilate gives him a massive health pool. Assassin is usually stealthed so she doesn’t get hit much, and her high damage with 10% life steal is plenty to restore what damage she does take. Sith Trooper can restore protection and even though he doesn’t do a ton of damage he usually has counter which helps restore his health through health steal. Palpatine has a self heal. Sidious heals whenever anyone is defeated.

All of that seems to be plenty when you also factor in all the evasion and the stealth that prevents one target from being focus fired.