Cantina Shipment Character

I cant decide which Character to pick at cantina shipment. Do i rly should take old daka for dark side holotable or Five for pvp? Or maybe a other Choice.

What do you take and why?

Replies

• Options
    I just got fives but wish i went for bobba fett. As for old daka i'm not planing to take her soon her because i always take her from my allies.
  • Options
    I take Ahsoka Tano in my Cantina Shipment. She's an amazingly solid Attacker with a high crit rate and strong self healing and a good team heal. She also has a couple of early hard mode shards to farm which should make her pretty quick to 7*. My Ahsokha is level 51, tier VII gear and 5* already and I'd never replace her.
  • Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    I just got fives but wish i went for bobba fett. As for old daka i'm not planing to take her soon her because i always take her from my allies.

Generally a good idea, but the thing is in the galactic war you can't use allies, and she's the only decent character that can revive others. The elder ewok heals too little and has really low health such that he's not even viable in that role.

In general for cantina shipment priority I would say

Old Daka then Boba then Fives
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    I was going to go with Old Daka but I hate using her as an ally because her attack animation takes forever it seems (although she is a good character). I decided to go with Boba
  • Options
    I get hoth rebel scout. he is never mentioned, but has good hp, good damage and seems to be always having turns. I am f2p lvl 46, usually between 50-80 in arena.