Darth Vader Rework Idea

I've seen a lot of people complaining about the current Vader, so I decided to hop on the train and make an idea myself.

First off, Vader's current Speed is 121. That should be bumped to 129 (IMO).

Note that this Vader is supposed to rival, and defeat, CLS.

Terrifying Swing- Basic Attack- Level 8
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block and Daze for two turns. Jedi and Rebel enemies can't evade or resist this attack.

Force Crush- Special Attack- Level 8- Cooldown: 5
Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict three Damage Over Time effects, Speed Down, and Tenacity Down for three turns. All other Empire allies gain 20% Turn Meter.

Culling Blade- Special Attack- Level 8- Cooldown:4
Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs and debuffs on them. This attack deals 50% more damage for each effect dispelled. If more than 6 effects are dispelled, then instantly defeat the target. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived and Darth Vader gains 100% Turn Meter on a finishing blow. This attack can't be evaded.

Hateful Crush- Special Attack- Level 8- Cooldown: 6
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them and remove 100% Turn Meter. If any buffs are dispelled, this attack deals 100% more damage. For each active Jedi or Rebel enemy, this attack deals 40% more damage. For each active Empire or Sith ally, this attack deals 30% more damage. This attack ignores Defense and can't be evaded or resisted.

Inspiring Through Fear- Leader Ability- Level 8- Zeta
Unchanged

Dark Lord- Unique Ability- Level 8- Zeta
Darth Vader has +50% Potency and gains 5% Turn Meter whenever he inflicts a debuff.

Chilling Presence- Unique Ability- Level 8- Zeta
At the beginning of an encounter, Darth Vader gains 10% Turn Meter. Whenever an enemy's Turn Meter fills from below 30% to 100%, Darth Vader inflicts Stun on them for one turn, which can't be resisted. If Darth Vader Stuns a Rebel or Jedi enemy, then they lose 50% Turn Meter and are inflicted with two Damage Over Time effects for three turns.

Replies