DS TB Phase 4 platoons [MERGE]

Prev13456
Antares
686 posts Member
edited November 2017
Any other guild that can only get one platoon done, because the rest is full with the new sisters and the new first order toons...?!?

Replies

• I thought if platoons would not have those heroes needed in special mission in the same vertical slice? Vertical Slice 1 Special Mission is empire and the platoons have Empire heroes included, whats going on?
  • there is a lot of empire heroes, so i dont think its necessary, in LS TB rogue one and phoenix didnt really have such a big pool of heroes
  • They only do that with for example rogue one and phoenix because there isn't many of them

If you look at the LS territory battle the platoons still need rebels when there's rebels battles, it's the same here
  • They will probably follow that for bounty hunters and imperial troopers they didn't do that for rebels on lightside only for the sub groups of phoenix and rogue one
  • @Riegorn
    @WhackyFishi

I understand that the same mechanics are being used in Light Side Territory Battle with regard to Rebels, however, there is twice as many Rebels than there is Empire characters.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @Riegorn
    @WhackyFishi

I understand that the same mechanics are being used in Light Side Territory Battle with regard to Rebels, however, there is twice as many Rebels than there is Empire characters.

That’s why many of us argued against the creation of a Dark Side Territory Battle when the anti-Rebel players begged for it. Not enough characters.
  • This has to be a bug/joke right? litrally every platoon has a combo or mix or mother talzin, nightsister zombie, nightsister spirit, Kylo wren unmasked or SP FO Tie pilot. This is an absolute joke none of these characters can be farmed. At least keep them to one or two platoons, but there in every single one. I just hope this isnt WAI and is another bug to add to the collection.........
  • We have the Imperial Probe Droid in one of our platoons
  • We have the Imperial Probe Droid in one of our platoons

Did you get mass nightsisters as well? or does my guild just have bad RNG? based on the LS platoons its likely deliberate
  • Yes! That was a first for our guild SKIP ALL!
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Same for us...the outrage and deception in the guild is major.
  • Same, my guild needs 9 zombies and 8 spirits and like 6 talzins. Guess they don’t learn.
  • This really turning out to be a bad joke.

The anniversary was sooooo great with those fantastic gifts. One day later: DS TBs.... :neutral:
  • They did it with ewoks too....wasnt hard to see this coming.
  • We got a lot of nightsisters, new first order and an imperial probe.

The same for ships
  • Yeah, ours is the same. Multiple pay to play characters in every single platoon. Although ships only has one platoon with Kylo's Silencer. Dark side TB has been a huge disappointment from the start and feels like the community as a whole just got a dump taken on us. I guess if they wanted to demoralize everyone and make people not want to play they did a good job there. Never has swgoh felt more pay to win than it has now. :/
  • Is anyone else experiencing this, its kind of annoying when 3/6 ( or more ) platoons cant be completed when they need 5-star NS Zombie/Spirit and the new SF tie pilot
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    According to the information we have "any toon in game can be in platoons" after phase 3.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143905/platoon-squad-and-deployments-update#latest

Sorry to say this is "WAI"

EDIT: Required toons should not be required in Platoons and these instances should be reported to <<Answers HQ>> as an issue.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Well. Maybe we just missed the nodes where they are farmable :(
  • Whats the point of being able to fill all platoons the first time through?
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    They did it with ewoks too....wasnt hard to see this coming.

Ewoks were a pain yes but they were due to be made farmable in a couple of weeks. Nightsisters have no plans to be made farmable aside from a once a month event that gives a few shards, it would take the average player 6-12 months to get them to 5*, this is a new low and needs addressing
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    Skip all, new order from ofiicers:), amazing.
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Well. Maybe we just missed the nodes where they are farmable :(

I am sure that’s it :sweat_smile:

• Kyno wrote: »
    According to the information we have "any toon in game can be in platoons" after phase 3.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143905/platoon-squad-and-deployments-update#latest

Agreed. Is working exactly how the devs want. P2W. Cough up or shut up. The message is loud and clear. Oh....and beta test our work for us....over a holiday weekend. Got that message too.

And it's another straw on an already sore camel's back.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Is anyone else experiencing this, its kind of annoying when 3/6 ( or more ) platoons cant be completed when they need 5-star NS Zombie/Spirit and the new SF tie pilot

We can fill one platoon thats it. every single one has nonobtainables in it, at least with ships they keep them in platoons 5+6
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kyno wrote: »

Its not any character though, its clearly not randomised, and either has an automated system that has 90% chance to place characters that cant be farmed, or there chosen deliberately to be placed there, up until now it was a annoyance but this is plain unfair
  • DarthRevanTheWise
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Main surprise is that one of our platoon in middle section requires snowtrooper ! One of our members sent his before realizing it was necessary to attempt one of the combat mission in this very area

But once all these bugs will be solved, Dark TB will be very fun ! It brings variety, it needs a big fix first though
  • WangSolo
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Did everyone else just see that?

Yeah.. it was some ticked off dev's last flying care.

Also: Kyno, please don't edit my posts.
    Post edited by WangSolo on
  • Lol.

DS TB is the gift that keeps on giving!

Horrendous.
  • Dark Side Territory battles should come w a disclaimer. Only for pay to play players that spend frivolous amounts on unlocking new toons to high star levels