DS TB Feedback

OK so none of this will be revolutionary or ground breaking but I just wanted to provide my feedback on the event so far.

The difficulty is obviously extreme which developers and have acknowledged as an error. It's not impossible but it does need tuning down a bit!

The platoons are ridiculous this phase and we are a 116m GP guild and we will be lucky to get 1 or two complete platoons across the two character sections.

The ship special mission is a nice addition but with all the DS ships required and a battle it stretches you way too thin. 13 ships..... to go into 3 places (and 2 of those are pay to play at this stage).

But my biggest bugbear is once things are 3* you are unable to go in and do combat missions. Surely they want us to be able to play the content they have created! Allow us to toggle it or use commands to manage it rather than the cart Blanche lock out.

Some positive feedback I'm really grateful for the all new content recently; which other than the exploit is pretty bug free & challenging.

Replies

• Hi Browny,
    116 mln is quite nice (Grats to that) but I think this TB is so difficult as we may see some new char level 90, new overzetas or a new mod level, where we should spend for.

Bugfree / great content I would not fully agree:
    - the additional points bug
    - Airsupport or AT-MT is extremely week in comparission to the light side
    - Rebels seem not to have cooldown on airstrike as they hit me 3 times in a row
    - The tool for the guild member participation only shows attempts and not the completed missions
    - Droid SM is even with some of the best troopers Zeta Veers and chars around G11 (78k GP) not even possible to win round one even with full support of 6 platoons in airstrike and ATMT (starck bought to
    - Also the release of the same planet as the light side is not an impressive sign of devolpment

The only thing that decides if you win 4/4 or not is the RNG.

Less is sometimes more...

Cya and may the force be with you!!

CirrusCornwall

BHG Reloaded
  • Let’s see bugs I have experienced...
    1. IG-88 listed as a platoon requirement on the same phase as bounty hunters required (should be treated like Phoenix members on LS)
    2. Zader effects immediately cleansed negating zeta as I understand it
    3. DN’s special move that removes cool down not working, rebels immediately cleansed, buffed and used specials.
    4. The platoon exploit written about in other posts
    5. Wave 4 difficulty at early (actually all phases thus far)
    6. Not enough ship diversity to support the Chimera special mission, the normal mission and fill squadrons as part of a team effort.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Brown89 wrote: »
    The ship special mission is a nice addition but with all the DS ships required and a battle it stretches you way too thin. 13 ships..... to go into 3 places (and 2 of those are pay to play at this stage).

Not sure what guilds are having an issue with this, surely yours doesn't. Just ignore the normal combat mission in fleet if you've got the chimeara and you'll be able to easily 3 star the territory.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • At least the Chimaera mission is just 1 wave, so you needn’t take more than 3 ships and I do wonder if it could be done with 2. The other standard mission was also possible with just 3 ships.
    But that doesn’t leave many leftover for Platoons, especially if you haven’t paid for SF FOTP / KRU’s Ship :(

One thing I do like about the TB is the new visuals showing which zones are affected by Platoons. Much better! And the officer tools seem pretty handy too. I’m excited for when the LS version comes around again as I figure those things will assist us in pushing for another star :)
  • Bugs we have encountered:
    1)Fracture getting cleansed
    2)zeta Vader’s damage over time getting cleansed then not reappearing as it should
    3)AT-ST strike and orbital bombardment special buttons not appearing on many members even though they have been gained by platoons and other people in the guild used them. One member didn’t even know we have these special buttons until he hit auto and the AI used even though the button didn’t appear on screen
    4)The obvious problem of combat awarding less points than it says
    5)The absurd difficulty of the last waves in the early phases/vertical slices
    6)Units like imperial troopers and bounty hunters in platoons in the same phase/vertical slice as they are required in special or combat missions.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    pit-of-misery-59f16d.jpg
  • iNF4M0U5RiP5T4H
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    As an f2p player I I find the wholescale widening of the rift between f2p and whales very off putting! As mentioned in earlier posts, the requirement for characters that were just released and only useable by p2p players is an unfair strongarm tactic that will likely drive some f2p players away seeing battlefront 2 is here! One if the things I used to praise this game for was the fact that it gave f2p "grinders" a fighting chance! With the advent of these new " superpacks" and or multiple insanely prices 16 shard character packs I'm going to have to go back and rewrite my play store review and remove the part about it being a great f2p game! In closing, I think it's gear that some of the toons only farmable by paying players are now in shipments and chromium packs but isn't about time some of these toons were added to the bronzium packs and don't get me started on the removal of the daily crystal booster and aurodium packs! Just wanted to put my 2 cents in before I have to spend it on this game to stay competitive! Oh yeah, and thanks for the WS TB - whale sized TB that is!

iNF4M0USRiP5T4H
    (Formerly with Republic Dagobah)