Galactic War tougher after update

I thought it was supposed to be easier with a power cap. is the power cap only for level 65s?

So far since the update haven't been able to complete any, moreover now it gives ridiculously higher star and gear characters even at the 5-6th node. Im level 50 getting level 64 6-7 star characters against me

Replies

• It's a joke for us level 85's but apparently they made it harder if not impossible for people not at 85 from what i'm seeing....welcome to our pain....it will get easier as you get higher it will just take longer to get higher now.
  • so, lock game stuff and events to high levels and then make it harder to actually get there as well. Nice update.
  • DarthzRevan
    116 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Not sure what you're talking about as GW is kitten easy now, which is such a breathe of fresh air after how painful it was and now that there's so many things to worry about, being able to hit the auto button for something us quite nice. Hats off to the devs for the change to Galactic War.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • zankioh
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Not sure what you're talking about as GW is kitten easy now, which is such a breathe of fresh air after how painful it was and now that there's so many things to worry about, being able to hit the auto button for something us quite nice. Hats off to the devs for the change to Galactic War.

He's clearly talking about low to mid level GW, which has indeed gotten harder since the patch. It's the GW for lvl 85 people that has gotten a lot easier.

• Not sure what you're talking about as GW is kitten easy now, which is such a breathe of fresh air after how painful it was and now that there's so many things to worry about, being able to hit the auto button for something us quite nice. Hats off to the devs for the change to Galactic War.

post edited by ambassador. Nice kitten :')