Question about the 20 free Zeta Mats

I've seen the many posts about how if you were to get level 80 "by the end of the week" then you would get your free Zeta Mats. My question is what did they mean by end of the week? Was it meant when the "preparation for territory wars" event ends or has the "end of the week" already passed? I'm very close to reaching level 80 (about 6k xp away) and need to know if it will be worth all the effort I am about to pour into the game.

Replies

• Options
    Honestly dont know. But its not like leveling up fast is a wasted effort.
  • Options

How can you level up fast? Isn't there a limit to your daily gains? Unless you mean by paying, that's different
  • Options
    i assumed it to be 1 week from when we got the first rewards. i made L80 today and got the 20 zetas
  • Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »

How can you level up fast? Isn't there a limit to your daily gains? Unless you mean by paying, that's different

Spend all your crystals on refreshes. Spent energy = xp.
    If you're spending crystals on packs/gear before lvl 85 you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »

Spend all your crystals on refreshes. Spent energy = xp.
    If you're spending crystals on packs/gear before lvl 85 you're doing it wrong.

This.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thanks for all of your responses! I think I should be able to hit the time 80 by the time it expires as I now think the extra crystals timer is the same timer the rewards is on. It will be close but I think I can do it!
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    The end of last week already passed, so I wouldn’t spend any cash to just get from 79-80

That was my thought originally, but someone above has mentioned that they got theirs today which has lead me to believe it may end one week from when the rewards started, or rather the one week of "celebration." If I remember correctly they said that the extra crystals were a one week special so if the zeta timer is the same as the extra crystal timer then I should hopefully get those much needed zetas!
  • Options

JDIII wrote: »
    The end of last week already passed, so I wouldn’t spend any cash to just get from 79-80

That was my thought originally, but someone above has mentioned that they got theirs today which has lead me to believe it may end one week from when the rewards started, or rather the one week of "celebration." If I remember correctly they said that the extra crystals were a one week special so if the zeta timer is the same as the extra crystal timer then I should hopefully get those much needed zetas!

Great, then you can use them when you hit level 82. You do know that you can't use them yet, right?
  • Options
    4Bradley20 wrote: »

Great, then you can use them when you hit level 82. You do know that you can't use them yet, right?

Yes I know this, and is a free zeta not worth the trouble? I dont have 8 5 star ships required for the ship challenge, nor do I have the 5 4 star dark side ships just to get 5 star tarkin. In fact this zeta will be the only zeta I will have for a long time and seeing as R2 is in my arena team I think it is worth it to zeta his number crunch whenever I can.
  • Options
    Yes I know this, and is a free zeta not worth the trouble?

I would say the free zeta is worth it.
  • Options
    A free Zeta is well well worth it! It bothers me that they would withhold a reward that good for people. Why can't lower level player's just save it for later? I didn't get anything special for being a 2 year player.
  • Options
    Well apparently the free zeta event ended before 12pm EST today... I wish someone @CG would've actually answered me! Thanks a lot guys!
  • Options
    I take it back, it took awhile to get my rewards. Thanks CG for the free zeta! Love you guys <3