Question about stacked expose

I have a question about "expose"
I know it is normally a 20% health damage when next taking damage.

How is it handled when you have multiple expose stacks. 2? 3? 5?

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    40%, 60%, 100%.

Edit: that is actually inaccurate. It is 2x20%, 3x20%, and 5x20%, applied before damage from the attack.
    Also exposes can be 'wasted' in that they won't apply beyond their damage potential. For example, if you have 5 exposes stacked on a character at 22% health, the next attack on that character will only apply 2 exposes (one for the 20%, and another for the remaining 2%) and then the damage.

This is important particularly when running (zFinn) Resistance squads, as a character at 10% health with 3 exposes won't actually give you the the full TM gain and multi-turn cool down you would expect it too, it's only going to give you a single cooldown reduction and 35% TM.
  • Options
    Here's another question: under a zfinn lead, if multiple exposes are stacked, do they each count as a cooldown reduction? Or is it just one per attack, regardless of the number of exposes?
  • Options
    One cool down per applied Expose (see my above edited reply).
  • Options
    I was testing Sabine zeta in challenge fight and had total of 10 exposes (5 stacks on one enemy, 3 stacks on second, 2 stacks on third). Not sure exactly how it applied that many - I would think max would be 5 total
  • Options
    I was testing Sabine zeta in challenge fight and had total of 10 exposes (5 stacks on one enemy, 3 stacks on second, 2 stacks on third). Not sure exactly how it applied that many - I would think max would be 5 total
    I believe there is no max limit for the number of exposes one can get
    Saw an HAAT video where a B2 in Phase 4 got a train of exposes
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    40%, 60%, 100%.

Edit: that is actually inaccurate. It is 2x20%, 3x20%, and 5x20%, applied before damage from the attack.
    Also exposes can be 'wasted' in that they won't apply beyond their damage potential. For example, if you have 5 exposes stacked on a character at 22% health, the next attack on that character will only apply 2 exposes (one for the 20%, and another for the remaining 2%) and then the damage.

This is important particularly when running (zFinn) Resistance squads, as a character at 10% health with 3 exposes won't actually give you the the full TM gain and multi-turn cool down you would expect it too, it's only going to give you a single cooldown reduction and 35% TM.

This is completely false.. I run Resistance all the time. A toon can have 1% health but if there are 3 exposes on them i gain the TM and cooldown reduction from all 3.
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    40%, 60%, 100%.

This is completely false.. I run Resistance all the time. A toon can have 1% health but if there are 3 exposes on them i gain the TM and cooldown reduction from all 3.

Nah man, test it again. I run resistance all the time too, and the first guy was right.
  • Options
    I don’t know what you guys are talking about.. every time I run Resistance I can stack multiple exposes on someone in red health and get the effects of all the exposes.