DS TB phase 6 ships use 7* capital ships?

My 6* executrix shows red right now....will only 7* capital ships be able to do phase 6?
It would be interesting to know maybe we can apply a special strategy today at phase 5.

And will this be rolled over to LS battles?

Thanks in advance for the answers as always @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs

Replies

• Yeh i know it is possible to get a 7* capital ship if ur willing to spend large amounts of crystals to refresh the special events for the capital ships but for most players thts not a option so come phase 6 ship battles in ds tb most ppl will not be able to contribute. I for one find tht a little aggravating as i have all other ds ships at 7* but due to no way to 7* capital ships till recently i along with 49 other members of my guild are left in the cold on this phase
  • Requiring 7* capital ships is just the icing on this poop cake we’ve endured all week.... if this isn’t changed with the fixes then a mass exodus will be occurring in the near future. I’ve tolerated the OP waves every territory since it has been addressed and will be fixed, but the kraken level platoons and ship requirements are beyond ridiculous. Way to go on this one guys.... you know how to kill a good thing!
  • If the object of DS TB was to get people to stop playing the game, congratulations...this 7* Capital Ship requirement pretty much sealed the deal. As an officer of a 107-108 GP guild it was hard enough to keep guys interested in this train wreck of a launch, now we’ve locked almost all of them out of the final phase.
  • On the plus side, everyone without a 7* Cap ship is free to donate all their 7* FOSFTFs, Reapers and Command Shuttles to platoons! ;)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Yup, a massively bugged and untested product put behind a paywall! Gone from absurd to plainly disgusting... absolutely shocking from EA/CG