Stormtrooper Battle Commander Idea

DarthMatt2004
114 posts Member
edited December 2017
Stormtrooper Battle Commander
Shards for Activation: 80
Tags: Dark Side - Imperial Trooper - Support - Empire

Basic: Press the Attack
Deal Physical Damage to Target enemy and grant a random Imperial Ally Offense Up for 2 turns. If the chosen Imperial Ally already had offense up, then they are called to Assist

Special: Assembling Tactics (Cooldown: 5)
Dispel all debuffs on Imperial Allies and they regain 5% health and 5% protection for each debuff dispelled.If no debuffs were removed form a specific ally, then that ally's cooldowns are reset.

Special: Open Fire (Cooldown: 4)
Deal Special Damage to all Enemies and grant all Allies Speed up for 1 turn and Imperial alies also gain Potency Up for 3 turns. If all of the damage dealt were critical hits, then there is a 20% chance to revive a random Imperial Trooper

Unique: Imperial Warfare
Imperial Allies gain 15% Tenacity and 15% Potency(Both Doubled for Imperial Troopers). Whenever an ally falls bellow 20% health, they are stealthed for 3 turns and all of their debuffs are removed.In addition, while stealthed, all allies gain 20% Counter Chance, 60% evasion and heals 10% health every turn.(Zeta)

SYNERGY

Ideal Team with this character:

1. Darth Vader (L), Thrawn, Palpatine, SBC, Stormtrooper

The team will work by doing your best to improve the team's potency. Stormtrooper will taunt for 3 turns, giving SBC a chance to use Open Fire and grant the team potency and speed. This will help Vader inflict a lot of DoTs+Speed Down and gives Palpatine a better chance to stun. By the time that the taunt is over, Stormtrooper will fall beneath 20% health and he is stealthed and he will slowly recover, by which time most of the enemies will be stunned, fractured, slowed and being damaged by DoTs. If most of your team is not debuffed, you can use SBC's Assembling tactics to restart cooldowns or his basic to give allies offense up. Towards the end, Assembling Tatcics can help DV using his Culling Blade and Force Crush repeatidly, making more damage to the enemy and crushing him almost instanatly. If Stormtrooper gets taken out, then you can use Open Fire to revive him, granting that his attacks were all critical hits.

Thx for Reading
MS
Post edited by DarthMatt2004 on

Replies

• Options
    Really like this kit, very well balanced character: not too OP, not too weak :smile: +1 from me
  • Options
    Jammax wrote: »
    Really like this kit, very well balanced character: not too OP, not too weak :smile: +1 from me

Thx ;-D
    MS
  • Options
    Shoretrooper can also be used instead of Stormtrooper. I put in Stormtrooper because he's easier to farm
    MS
  • Options
    Awesome it's not a rebel. +100
  • Options
    Cool kit, a little on the strong side IMO... perhaps balance him out with low HP/Prot and very low speed?

Also, I dislike revive for empire, and the ability to dispel should be at a minimum (I think the unique is good and not OP, but the team dispel doesn't really fit in with the faction).

I REALLY like the idea of offense up/assist if already has offense up. Paired with a bunch of their troopers, this could really add up to a lot of fun. There could be a cool strategy to just pair him with ONE IP to maximize a specific tactic (such as DT against a rebel team)
  • Options
    Yeah, I guessed the revive was a little op
    MS