Where can we find Baze shards?

"I have spent my life searching for the answers that my father and my father's fathers failed to find.
Where are the Baze shards?
Why were they added into the Guild event store?
How did he harness such attention, the best tank of the game?
What was EA's purpose?
And why did they vanish from the Guild event store?
I have asked the plants, but they do not remember. The plants have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall. Every bone in my body tells me that the answers rest on the shoulders... of a young company... oblivious to his destiny, uninterested in the search for truth, and rejecting of my guidance! And why would he want to listen to old players the whales, anyway?"

For reals, I am asking if anybody has seen some Baze shards in the Guild event store since the last update. Previously, 3 would appear at an uncommon frequence. Since the update, neither me nor my friends nor my guildmates have seen them in the Guild event store. Yes, I know they are on Light side 9-C Hard: I am still farming there, but the Guild event store offered an interesting alternative.

Enough proof for me would be a screenshot of them sitting there, waiting for me to buy them.

BUT, if they were removed...
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Replies

• They are still There as has been mentioned in many recent threads
  • They are still There as has been mentioned in many recent threads
    Uhhhh I don't think anyone has actually said they've seen them tho, just that shards have never been removed before. Pretty sure they're gone
  • I guess Baze was just too darn accessible, too quick to farm. So they gave us Magmatrooper and Cassian. Everyone knows those have been nearly impossible to get to 7*.

But really, they probably just figured they could make more money by getting people to spend on crystals.
  • 100% of my crystals go to farming shoretrooper, baze, etc all the super rares.

I dont refresh cantina generally. This may change, but not today.
  • Same problem with Bistans plane it doesn’t appear in gw or fleet store after the chimaera event it’s like I bought 12 shards for 1-2 months and I remember the rate was much better.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Bistan's ship never was in the GW store.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • He is in 9C Light Side Hard Nodes.
  • Baze shards are only aviable in 9c Ls HN! I have never seen them in any other store... wait. They did appear for a while in the old shard shop. But never, never in the guild store or the fleet store. Ot course they do appear in the shipments.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    gflegui wrote: »
    Baze shards are only aviable in 9c Ls HN! I have never seen them in any other store... wait. They did appear for a while in the old shard shop. But never, never in the guild store or the fleet store. Ot course they do appear in the shipments.

Baze and chirrut are in fleet shop btw. I get them there all the time
    Edit: Wait now that I think about it that might only be chirrut there. where the hell did I get baze from?
  • So, 24 hours have passed. I am still on the lookout for a screenshot. Nothing matters but Baze. We are SWGOH, we are customers, and we want answers.
    @CG_Kozispoon Am I right to consider it a bug if it wasn't explicitly said that he was removed?
  • I bought them yesterday from both shipments and Guild Event store
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    EDIT: Not worth it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Dralkyr I'd like to believe you, but having asked so many people and having seen so many threads asking about the shards, I shall not be convinced until somebody posts a screenshot.
    Though your answer is promising, thank you!
  • @Abysmal_Void Sorry I don't have such to provide :/
    I would hate for them to go away - I'm only 2 buys from 6*!
  • I feel ya brother, I am sitting at 1/100 myself. The Guild event store is (was?) my main source for those shards and I'd be pretty [choose your word] if we were obliged to go back to a single node.
    It would be taking a step back than moving the game forward.
  • Same problem with Bistans plane it doesn’t appear in gw or fleet store after the chimaera event it’s like I bought 12 shards for 1-2 months and I remember the rate was much better.

never was in GW, I just bought some from fleet today