State of the GoH: Praise and Criticism (Nov 2017 Ed.)

I thought it would be a good idea to have a post to discuss the state of the game and what we praise and have criticism for now that we are nearing the end of November. I'll start, and you all can add your bit.

PRAISE:
-All the presents we got for the 2 year anniversary (Zetas FTW!)
-Many new Dark Side characters/ships
-Territory Wars
-Dark Side Territory Battles Addition
-More toons being farmable through Guild and Events stores
-Double Drops
-New TB/TW officer tools
-Time saving GW changes
-Time saving challenge sims changes
-Time savings changes to daily tasks
-Time saving changes to number of waves in TB
***Yes, time saving is important to me as I have a job AND a life***
-Curated platoons (for the first few phases).

CRITICISM:
-Rushed Dark Side Territory Battle:
*Wave 4 Difficulty
*Plethora of other bugs
-Announcement about new P2W changes to the Platoons coming only AFTER player feedback
-Increased P2W nature of TB
-Proportion of P2P vs F2P toons in platoons.

Replies

• Idk what the heck EA was thinking when they put out DSTB. It's absolutely atrocious that they would allow this to come out with so many bugs/flaws. Do they even care about the quality of their products anymore?? In real life this kind of display would ruin a company, but because it's EA they get off lightly. Yes they did do some great things in this update but EA needs to be better period. This is unacceptable. Play test your own game or have the devs jumped Ship too? I honestly want to know who was in charge of this DSTB they missed their mark so bad. This is laziness at it's highest point. I honestly can't wait for a moderator to remove my post. Truth hurts. Get your stuff together EA. #goldenpooawardx3
  • To many people the increased release rate of new characters is not praise worthy...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to better sub forum.