Help on who to add to Jedi squad

I have
7* lvl 70 Lumi
4* lvl 70 JC
3* lvl 50 Plo Koon
2* lvl 11 Qui-Gon(just unlocked)

Which Jedi will work best with this squad?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Is this just for Yoda or a competitive arena squad?
  • Options
    For now the next Yoda event.

Then later for anything else.

So mainly next Yoda event.
  • Options
    I would go with Mace Windu. Plo really doesn't do much and is the worst Jedi in the bunch. At least if you go with Koth he is easy to farm and can hand droids their butts in battle, if he can get a turn in.

My team right now goes as follows:

Barriss Offee (level 4 almost 5) leader
    Luminara (level 7)
    Jedi Consular (level 6)
    Mace Windu (level 5)
    Darth Sidius (level 7)

I plan on removing Sid eventually with either Poe (Expose so Mace has better chance to hit target he wants with Expose) or possibly Qui Gon (starts quick and if Luminara or Mace hits that some heavy damage). Eventually I will get rid of JC for possibly Anakin and so I still have a healing buff for losing Sid, and still have the energy synergy. Wish Anakin would get a buff so ppl would use him!
  • Options
    Mace as #5

And if I have time, replace Plo with Koth.

Cool! Thanks for the input
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Add Bariss to your team as lead. You will appreciate the additional health, not to mention the buffer of a 3rd healer. Be careful w/ QGJ, if you humbling blow, get offense up and Yoda copies that...u r screwed.

I had Yoda at 7* within the 1st hour of the event launch.

Bariss (lead)
    JC
    Lumi
    Aayla
    Kit

The counterattacks from Aayla and Kit kept his foresight buff off, I used humbling blow once and learned my lesson. I am sure there r other jedi u can use, these were the ones I had access to after dropping QGJ.

Fought him with Anakin at lvl 1 and Bariss as his 2 companions. Keep retreating until u get that. Kill Ani, burn Bariss to a sliver and work Yoda until she equalizes health. Easy peazy.
  • Options
    Thanks, more to think about.

Looks like my decisions are bit easier now. These three are definitely in;
    Lumi 7* lvl 70
    JC 4* lvl 70
    Koth, who I am mining in arena shipments

So my decisions are down to these;

Mine Plo or Mace or Barriss in Cantina. Plo is unlocked 3*. While Mace or Bariss needs 80 shards just to unlock. Leaning towards Barriss.

And

Buy cantina shipments for Qui-Gon or Ahsoka. Both just unlocked at 2*. Leaning towards Qui-Gon.