Recruiting, current and forever

The Vong Warriors want you! We are a smallish guild, we have just attempted our 1st heroic Rancor. Yes we will defeat it. The criteria to join our little guild is pretty simple.

1. Be helpful, as in give the gear, ask for the gear.
2. Ask questions, answer questions, share experiences, share what works what doesn't
3. No selfishness need to apply. We help the lowest guy to the highest. We don't discriminate
4. No drama, we play the game, we casually chat occasionally, we try and laugh and have fun
5. Our guild is only as strong and good as our lowest level guy.

Vong Warriors was created by me when guilds first came into being. So it's been around awhile. I've slowly built this guild, with alot of help mind you. I can't take all the credit and never will. I am the leader and I don't have many restrictions and I do use rules at times. As long as rules are followed then it's a nice and easy relaxed guild. We do not like selfish people. We do not care what your GP is or how much ego comes into this game, all my members are there for one another.

Right now, we accomplish 11 stars in TB, light and dark.
We currently run a t6 tank often, we are slowly working towards heroic in tank. We are adjusting our farming to make t6 run better for us.
Territory Wars, currently we have 17 actives, we need 25.
Heroic Rancor has and will be ran, we have proven we can beat it. We do have a great player who can solo the rancor, and I'm close to being able too.

Do we solo it all the time? No...this leads into what we are after. We do not solo, unless approved. And not before people have done their damage. Again...we help one another, no one is better than the other.

You just starting? We will take you in and help you grow. We prefer you stay with us, but sometimes things happen. You are established and want to join, we will take you too. We just ask that you give your knowledge like we do, and help as much as you can.

Any questions...you can ask me on discord at TazLightoller#9941, or add me in the game ally code 755-381-332