Another QOL Idea

While I am sure putting milk at the back of the grocery store leads to impulse buys in the real world, is the same true of putting the gear for credits at the bottom of Shipments and the Bronze pack at the end of the pack listings?

Its great there are many more options to choose from in both areas, but I would assume most players will find the packs or the gear\character shards they want to purchase.

I know its been mentioned requested several times, but a mass bronze pack opening option (e.g. quantity slider) or some such would be great.

Another idea is to maybe reduce\eliminate the bronze pack cool down for level 80+ players.

Replies

• Caiz wrote: »
    While I am sure putting milk at the back of the grocery store leads to impulse buys in the real world, is the same true of putting the gear for credits at the bottom of Shipments and the Bronze pack at the end of the pack listings?

Its great there are many more options to choose from in both areas, but I would assume most players will find the packs or the gear\character shards they want to purchase.

I know its been mentioned requested several times, but a mass bronze pack opening option (e.g. quantity slider) or some such would be great.

Another idea is to maybe reduce\eliminate the bronze pack cool down for level 80+ players.

There is no Bronzium Cooldown, you can open as many as you can with ally points.
  • Caiz
    28 posts Member
    Caiz wrote: »

There is no Bronzium Cooldown, you can open as many as you can with ally points.

I was referring to the 20 minute cool down between the 5 free bonzium packs a day.
  • Caiz wrote: »
    Caiz wrote: »

I was referring to the 20 minute cool down between the 5 free bonzium packs a day.

its just not needed because they are very cheap with low reward.
  • I’d really like to see a sim option for multiple bronzium packs. It’s just annoyingly time consuming to open them. I’d really like another QOL thread to get going. Mainly in hopes that EA will maybe consider another QOL update.
  • Bosshog44 wrote: »
    I’d really like to see a sim option for multiple bronzium packs. It’s just annoyingly time consuming to open them. I’d really like another QOL thread to get going. Mainly in hopes that EA will maybe consider another QOL update.

We just had a QOL update 3 weeks ago with Imperal Retaliation, and Jakku Territory Wars. So its going to be awhile before a another QOL.