Bring the old Galaxy War back in some form.

ludwignasche
86 posts Member
edited November 2017
We don't have any other place in the entire game to fine tune our squads and test team compositions without spending energy.

GW was a fantastic place for competitive players to adjust the speed of each char, to see how new squads are performing against meta, to innovate and to learn how to play new characters and their nuances.

I know a lot of players are casual, don't like to play the game at all and are happy with the new super easy GW, but you could think about a switch offering two options, easy and normal for players that actually are competitive and enjoy playing the game, this way everybody would be happy.

Post edited by ludwignasche on

Replies

• If you want to test out your squads competitively... just refresh the arena it’s only 50 crystals lol. New GW >> old gw.
  • I've been using the new GW to gage my empire and find the weak link, been working great so far and more importantly, it's actually fun now
  • -1 GW is fine
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Honestly, for high end competitive players it was not a good test of anything much other than "can my arena team survive 5+ waves versus the same meta team, repeatedly". I have played since November 2015. My arena team is 100k+ power. I have 35 characters at g11 or higher. Only 6-7 could survive more than 1 round from node 6 on under the old GW. The previous iteration was boring, repetitive and took far too long. And I am competitive and enjoy playing the game - but not fighting the same fight 6 times in a row.

Also, this should be in the GW Feedback section (with all the threads complaining about how long and boring the old GW was), not in general.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It would be nice if the last node, possibly next to last since it doesn't "break" and doesn't contain tokens, was made substantially harder.

One thing that sucks for me, the day before the update I wasn't able to beat my node 9, so now I'm stuck with 200 GW tokens that will never be used. Would be nice if they put something in the store that cost 100/200 tokens.
  • Noone likes galactic chore. If you have time for 45 mins a day for GW alone then you can figure it out. No need to hurt 95% of players for the sake of "testing"
  • GW is way too easy now. I beat it with 3 characters yesterday. Today I beat it without ever using a 7 star character. Trying to handicap myself and call it a "challenge" but it's not working. When the possibility of failure doesn't exist, neither does fun.
  • Ok sure but wait till mine gets easy as yours