What's every1s goto squad for DS TB?

I'm getting really good results out of:

Palpatine (l)
Death Trooper
Shore Trooper
TFP
Zylo

Death Trooper is amazingly good with double shot primary daze/stun, death mark & aoe dispell.

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Two teams
    1. Zader, Nihilus, Tarkin, RG and TFP
    2. Thrawn, Palp, DT, Shore, Snow
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • 1. Nightsisters
    2. Palp, DT, Thrawn, Shore, krennick
    3. zMaul, Savage, Nihilus, SA, SiT
  • Thanks for the info.
  • Imperial Troopers. I cleared every battle with them except for the last phase on a tier 7 mission

For the rest, I'm just throwing whatever I have left and hoping for the best. My second Empire squad is Palp, Vader, RG, TFP and Tarkin. They can usually handle most of the missions as well. Working on Gar Saxon, Thrawn, Krennic and ISC to try and get 3 squads formed up
  • Thrawn tarkin tfp shore st. Hasnt let me down yet.
  • I just 6* my Veers today, average about 12 shards a day, so I hope by next DS TB I'll have a decent IT squad. I have a zeta waiting for him. Is this squad viable without Shoretrooper? Mine is still a measly 3*.

I haven't lost a wave yet with:
    EP (l), zVader, zThrawn, TFP, Tarkin (mix of g11 and g12). I switched from zVader leader to EP after phase 1 and I think results are much better.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Yesac wrote: »
    I just 6* my Veers today, average about 12 shards a day, so I hope by next DS TB I'll have a decent IT squad. I have a zeta waiting for him. Is this squad viable without Shoretrooper? Mine is still a measly 3*.

I haven't lost a wave yet with:
    EP (l), zVader, zThrawn, TFP, Tarkin (mix of g11 and g12). I switched from zVader leader to EP after phase 1 and I think results are much better.

To answer your Zeta Veers question; I would say no to it. Wait till Starck or Zeta Krennic. Even Thrawn for that matter. Shoretrooper is a very nice addition but not a must have. Who do you have in mind to replace him with? If it is Stormtrooper, you are safe. If not, you might find yourself in trouble with “semi-IT“ team.

I will go with Krennic L DT Veers Starck and Storm whenever all are ready. Till then, Shore will replace Starck.
  • Veers(L), death trooper, shoretrooper, krennic, Starck. Beat everything except for last wave with no platoons. Last wave was all elites and still managed to kill some of them but the heals and counters ended up killing me.
  • zzThrawn L, zVeers, Snowtrooper, Shoretrooper, Death Trooper work well when I can use Shore. Later on I sub Stormtrooper to less than spectacular results.
  • Thrawn, tarkin, tfp, RG, krennic.
    Troopers with zveers lead.
    Sith under nihilus lead
  • As well as other mentioned teams i had great succes with a bunch of characters without an apparenly great sinergy... Dhaka, ventress, kylo (noZ), RG +1 they all G8-9 and not so good mods (+50 speed or less)
    They performed much better than most of my full G11 squads xD

Ventress dispell those anoying stealths/taunts, everyone stun a lot, when someone is low HP RG taunt, when someone dies dhaka gets Full TM and revive (so common cuz low gear xD), adding EP as +1 it means way more stuns, adding trawn it means more TM and prot up for dhaka (to survive), adding another tank it makes whole team survive a bit more...
    I will gear taila a bit more to check if it works, heal+TM+cleanse would be good and shes anyway a character i wont use in other teams (i developed NS a bit for talzin events ans seems they works here)
    I even tried Trawn (ok hes G12) shore (6* G8 not so good mods)) and dhaka, RG, ventress and gave me a 4/4 in second phase xD

I think its not a hard team to farm and they are toons that we usually have at 7* but no so well geared... Cuz u need them to unlock some legendary events (RG for R2 for example, dhaka/ventres for MT, kylo for BB8...) just try something like them if u dont have great DS teams to chose from, they could surprise u xD

The core of the team are dhaka, ventress and some kind of tanks, stuners or controllers (gamorrean, GS for assist from those stuners, SUn fac getting HP and tanking, geo spi to dispell+good damage while protected being sthealted at the start of every round, etc. XD)
  • This last tb I used zveers, shore, death, snow, storm. Cleared every wave but wave 4 of phase 6. Then had a thrawn lead empire team that did almost as well. Thinking I'm going to slot starck into troopers, at least for first 4 phases for now, and move shore to empire. Veers, death, storm, snow, starck. Thrawn, shore, tarkin, tfp, magma/rg/ep
  • Seein that you need 4 teams for any particular phase I am focusing on this:
    Bounty Hunters- Fett, zam, greedo, cad, 88
    Sith - Zual, EP, DN, CD, DS
    Empire- Zader, Thrawn, TFP, Shore, other Trooper or Daka
    FO- phasma, FOO, FOTP, Zylo, FO Storm

As I develop my Sith I will sub in the assassin or trooper
    Also working on a NS team but not sure if that will be feasible for offense anytime soon.
  • These guys worked for me yesterday, even though I am dumb and have TFP on two squads (still gotta fix that ...)
    TVK8GOg.png
  • Personally I wouldn't bet on FO, unless you already have them g11 with some zeta, or you got KRU. My FO team is only 70k gp with no zeta and I only got 3/4 in p1 this time. I didn't bother to use them again in p2.
    What works best for me are nightsisters. I even split them in two teams in p1 and p2 and got 4/4 every time. I'll see how it goes from p3 and up.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Toons like Sun Fac and Old Daka still work well. It doesn't have to be an all synergy team.
  • My Sith squad has done pretty well so far:
    DN, Maul, savage, sid, & assassin
  • Zaul, zidious, nihilus, zavage, zylo. (Zidious is probably most replaceable here.)

Double zeta asajj ventress, NS zombie (3 star g8), NS Acolyte, Old Daka, Talia. (Talzin can replace Talia if geared and modded)

Palpatine, Vader, snowtrooper, stormtrooper, Boba Fett (I mainly bring boba to strip counter attack buff off tanks)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    wampa =D
    When i need him the most, i can't use him due to lack of stars though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nightsister are the best but Talzin can't be used after 4* so that sucks
  • 1. Imperial troopers - Zeers + SnowT is the key. DeathT's deathmark is pretty important. This is the only team that I can go 4/4 throughout all 6 phases although it's usually touch and go at the end of P6.
    2. First Order - the fact that this isn't my first team is ridiculous considering I have the original 4 zeta'd toons and FOO and almost all G12. They start struggling to finish missions in P4.
    3. Nightsisters - If I ever get MT to 7* then they will probably jump to 1st.
  • zDk, dt, tfp, thrawn, tarkin
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Zaul team has got me through all 6 phases. Empire as well obviously
  • These guys worked for me yesterday, even though I am dumb and have TFP on two squads (still gotta fix that ...)
    TVK8GOg.png

Do you have a replacement for TFP? Or has it not been an issue with overlapping on one territory