Dark side regular mission 5L - how do I do this?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
edited December 2015
This seems to be the equivalent of 3L on the light side -- ridiculous AoEs, and without even the benefit of availability of decent healing. I have tried everything and can't come close to beating it. I'm level 50 running Talia, Sid, Dooku, Boba and Asajj.
If I borrow a Daka she gets one heal off if I'm lucky and then dies. If I borrow a glass cannon like 88 same thing happens. I can't burst them down fast enough and they go too quickly. Even a high-level Vader didn't help.
Ideas?
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Options
    It's based on luck imo
    I had sid leader, Dooku, Talia, Snowtrooper, geonosian. I forget who I borrowed, either daka or fett
    But basically is a game of chance if they will crit. I ended up 1 star, just sid and Dooku alive or something
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Just tried again with a level higher on all characters and equipment upgrades. Not even close. It's starting to REALLY tick me off.
  • Options
    5k is worse
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Obviously not or I wouldn't be stuck on 5L....
  • Options
    All those freakin jawas in 5 - I and 5 - K were really tickin me off. I'm 56 and staring at 5-L wondering if it's worth burning the energy. Based on these comments, maybe I'll wait...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Same deal but everything is higher level.
    I borrowed a Vader and got it down to Sid vs. Ahsoka in the last battle. I still lost.
    The next big gear upgrade level seems to be 53, I will try again then I guess. Unless some level 60 wants to add me as an ally so I can borrow some serious big hitter. :)
  • Options
    Forgot to ask, but what are you faced with in each stage of 5-L Dark? On Light Side, AOE spam was easy to handle with three healers. But the dark side healers - have Daka and Talia - are just so lacking compared to their Light side counterparts.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    IIRC, four spamming Jawas, then five spamming Jawas, then 4 Jedi Guardians + heavy HP Consular + heavy HP Ahsoka (who hits like a truck).
  • Options
    Borrow a boba fet and pray that his ability block manage to lock enough Jawa lol. I managed to get a 3 stars with luck. i lost Talia to heavy AOE but old daka managed to rez her. I got 2 stars at the end. But when I checked the map after that, the game granted me a 3 stars, allowing me to grind this stage with sim card.
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Nice. I think you and I are on the same server, I have seen you battling for the top ten with me. :)
    I can't borrow a high-level Boba because I have one in my team so it never offers him. My Boba doesn't do enough damage yet. I am still torn between starring him up and getting a Daka. The Dakas I have borrowed have all died quickly.