Starck's Skill priorities

Hello.

So since Colonel Starck (CS) has been introduced, I've had a lot of fun with Imperial Troopers. I have also noticed a glaring weakness, CS will use his blizzard attack first when on auto or defense.

While under a Veers lead, he'd be much more viable if he used 'scan all wavelengths' first. His speed is very good and can give IMperial Troopers a quick 20% tm boost.

Please consider a swap to these priorities.

Thank you.

Replies

• This^^^
  • Under any lead it would help, my main suggestion wouldn’t be to edit his AI but simply make the attack unable to be countered so that he doesn’t get killed immediately.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    SHAD0W4576 wrote: »
    Under any lead it would help, my main suggestion wouldn’t be to edit his AI but simply make the attack unable to be countered so that he doesn’t get killed immediately.

shore can solve that problem, unlike not using "scan all wavelengths".
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »
    Hello.

So since Colonel Starck (CS) has been introduced, I've had a lot of fun with Imperial Troopers. I have also noticed a glaring weakness, CS will use his blizzard attack first when on auto or defense.

While under a Veers lead, he'd be much more viable if he used 'scan all wavelengths' first. His speed is very good and can give IMperial Troopers a quick 20% tm boost.

Please consider a swap to these priorities.

Thank you.

+1
  • leef wrote: »
    Under any lead it would help, my main suggestion wouldn’t be to edit his AI but simply make the attack unable to be countered so that he doesn’t get killed immediately.

Raid Han and CLS disagree.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Raid Han and CLS disagree.

?
    Save water, drink champagne!