7* capital ship needed for DSTB?

Drepd
130 posts Member
edited November 2017
Is this legit? So only people who spend money on crystals or had a bunch laying around to buy refreshes or packs can do the the last fleet phase of TB? Taking a look in my shard rankings, there are only 8 people in top 50 that have a 7* capital ship.

Replies

• yes, makes sense to me, people that pay should get an advantage and last node of the TB seems to me like the right place to put it.
  • marco895 wrote: »
    yes, makes sense to me, people that pay should get an advantage and last node of the TB seems to me like the right place to put it.

What advantage does it give them? it gives them no advantage at all. everyone gets the same rewards in tb. lol
  • LS TB Phase 6 requires a 6* Capital ship, with 7* units. Why should they have the DS TB requirement any different?
  • because when LS TB started, we didn't have 7* capital ships
  • I posted this and it got deleted so....WAIT FOR IT....
  • PAUBroksby wrote: »
    LS TB Phase 6 requires a 6* Capital ship, with 7* units. Why should they have the DS TB requirement any different?

If you have a strong guild, the more you have player with 7* capital ships, the higher the chances you'll get more star... so you are right if you take this individually, but if you add it up, you increase your chance of having better reward. How's that ?

• IMO lame as light side has 6* capital ships for the last phase. With the 7* events only monthly, cash aside, no way to do them
    yes, makes sense to me, people that pay should get an advantage and last node of the TB seems to me like the right place to put it.

This actually made me LOL. TB rewards are shared evenly. The only advantage they get is the frustration of losing... alone >.<
  • marco895
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    marco895 wrote: »

This actually made me LOL. TB rewards are shared evenly. The only advantage they get is the frustration of losing... alone >.<

Not true if you are in a strong guild. I'm always surprise when people complain when some area of the game gives advantage to whales... this is what the game does... I would find another game to play is that was a problem for me (I'm not a whale btw).

I don't have a problem waiting 4 or 5 TBS to get all requirements (looks like i'l be a year away anyway with the Starck shards drop....).

Just my 2 cents, feel free, as you are already doing, to disagree :)
  • I hope this is a mistake and not a change implemented is DSTB and we will see it in LSTB. If so it will be very frustrating.
  • This will only be an issue for another month or two. By February F2P players will start getting 7* Capital Ships. Until then it's fine for the P2P crowd to have an advantage.

so all of the night sisters and new first order people that make it so only spenders can platoon even a single node isn't enough of an advantage?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nothing wrong with requiring 7* Capital Ships. They're readily accessible by dedicated F2P and Tarkin's challenge is coming up. If you want to be competitive in fleet arena 7* Capital Ships are required.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with requiring 7* Capital Ships. They're readily accessible by dedicated F2P and Tarkin's challenge is coming up. If you want to be competitive in fleet arena 7* Capital Ships are required.

Readily accessible? Not by a long shot. Accessible over time? yes.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Drepd wrote: »
    marco895 wrote: »

What advantage does it give them? it gives them no advantage at all. everyone gets the same rewards in tb. lol

LOL you rekt him