Merry Christmas to Me.

I wanted Dark Side TB for so long and now that it's here I hate it. I won't take another one like this.
DS is by FAR more fun to play for me than LS, but I haven't been able to use them because the devs have made the arena a LS powerhouse except for Thrawn and the only TB we had was LS. Now we finally get a massive Dark Side event, but it's so hard that G11 and G12 toons alike get slaughtered while the enemy resets to full health every time.

The rebel air strike is too strong.

The rebels cleanse their entire team even when everyone on it is stunned or ability blocked. (Seriously, ****?)

The rebels apply daze despite the fact that DS has almost no cleansers AND the best teams rely on turn meter gains and assist calling.

Platoons are impossible to complete. My guild is top 50 with over 120 million in GP. But there are so many P2W toons in the platoons that even with all our whales we are lucky to finish 2 squads to get any bonus at all.

Take a long hard look at your handiwork devs, because you made me hate playing my favorite characters this week. If this isn't fixed by the next one, I'm done spending for good and I might be done with the game too. I can only put up with EAs shenanigans for so long.

Replies

• Yep it’s a headache all the way. I really wanted to like it. Devs rebel bias shines really bright in this TB. Hope it gets fixed because our guild is done with it if it’s not.
  • Yeah, this is a mess, not even my g12 zThrawn and my strong Imperial teams (most of them are zetad and at g11/12) are strong enough to beat those unbalanced Rebels