Zaul does not gain TM on kill, P6

Can somebody else confirm that this is the case? It's hard to tell because my 90k power Sith team gets wiped so fast.

Replies

• Rebel Pilot gains 100% TM when an ally is defeated. At that point, it's a flip of a coin as to whether Maul or Pilot goes first, as they're both at 100% TM.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • The Rebel Soldiers also daze so have to check if he was dazed or not as well.
  • Ha, forgot about that. So many things can cause the battle to go sideways that I've started doing the combats at 2x speed just to figure out what's happening (1x speed is just lunacy).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Ha, forgot about that. So many things can cause the battle to go sideways that I've started doing the combats at 2x speed just to figure out what's happening (1x speed is just lunacy).

I actually wrote out the enemies on a notepad. Between all the different enemy types and then elite / non-elite combos of those there's a ton to keep track of.
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Ha, forgot about that. So many things can cause the battle to go sideways that I've started doing the combats at 2x speed just to figure out what's happening (1x speed is just lunacy).

I actually wrote out the enemies on a notepad. Between all the different enemy types and then elite / non-elite combos of those there's a ton to keep track of.

Yup this is a good idea. There are More elite types in dstb than in lstb.