Please restore GW

Chewy_Johnson68
223 posts Member
edited November 2017
TLDR - possible solution to make most happy.
Add all 12 nodes of prizes to first 6 nodes. Then put Chewie shards in last 6 ; ).

Galactic War is one of the activities I really enjoy in this game. It’s challenging. No need to do it at a specific time. I can test my squads or practice with them. True cantina game mode, no specific faction rules.

Those who say other parts of game offer same experience are wrong. Arena is mostly collusion now. Even if it’s not. Sniping people at there possible PO isn’t cool. I see no need to waste crystals just to try out my 6* Vets or whatever.
TBs are faction specific and one and done anyway.
TW is coming and should be fun but I’d like to hone my skills with oddball teams in GW.

Replies

• Options
    I agree.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Galactic War.
  • Options
    While I agree in terms of testing toons, it is nice to not have to worry about grinding out GW. I would prefer a sandbox mode rather than making GW difficult again
  • Options
    My thoughts were that first 6 nodes would be easy to accomplish. Probably auto. The last 6 with little or no reward could be skipped or completed based on user. Easier then coming up with sandbox mode for now.
  • Options
    Are you serious? No way!!! Taking away the half-hour + slugfest that was Galactic Chore is one of the best things that has happened to this game in a long time. There's already 2 hours easy of stuff to do in this game. You want to theory-craft with G12 teams? Do it in Arena.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Chewy_Johnson68
    223 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The first 6 nodes will take you 30 min? You should at least have one team that could auto that. Technically my proposal would cut the time you spend on GW now in half.
    Post edited by Chewy_Johnson68 on
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    You want to theory-craft with G12 teams? Do it in Arena.

Until they change arena to allow retreat without loss of opportunity, that doesn't make sense.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The first 6 nodes will take you 30 min? You should at least have one team that could auto that. Technically my proposal would cut the time you spend on GW now in half.

No the first 6 nodes take 5 minutes. The 4 all G12 teams after that I had to face took a half hour
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    -1 GW is fine, stop it
  • Options
    It appears there have been some changes. Not as hard as before but not a complete walkover. I had a client restart and a number of people have had crashes so something has happened and this seems part of it.
  • Options
    So then if all rewards were available in first 6 nodes it would be acceptable to the people who are tired of GW? I’m just looking for a solution here.