Let's Wait For the Cake to Bake Before Saying it Tastes Bad

2Next

Replies

• Love the cake, waiting for seconds
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I’m actually pretty excited about the new turn in the game. Once the issues are resolved in DSTB, Territory Battles will kick but. Hopefully we’ll only have a small cool down between the LS to DS events but having them rotate kicks but.

The time I’m saving on the new GW, opens up time for TB and since I haven’t personally farmed a lot of the needed toons for TB, I have a new long term goal. Also, the new GW is now kinda fun. It’s about as challenging as the challenges with a little more spice thrown in for good measure. I try weird combos and even single toon challenges now. Never done that before, kind of fun.

I did like the idea of a set defensive squad mechanic but, wasn’t all that keen on the tournament format so, guild wars could be real interesting depending on how it’s done.

And finally, I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about the new stores. One idea, rotate the old characters to the “easy to farm” GW store and spread some of the newer characters out a little more with the arena and cantina stores. That currency builds up pretty quickly if you’re not spending it.
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    Ariella wrote: »
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to TB:Imperial Retaliation.

Why? It's a general question regarding the community, not necessarily specifically directed to TB.

Why bury a discussion?

It’s pretty clearly about DS TB’s so is in the right place. I don’t think anything’s being buried here, it’s pretty obvious where to find discussion about each of the TB’s

To be fair though... what is and is not moved is VERY selective. Just look through General Discussions forum.

It depends on who you are and who you have **** off. See, I've **** off and swore at EVERY mod and dev, so they just shadow ban me and let me do and say what I want, because they're the only ones who can see what I write. Moderation at it's finest, and perfectly in line with EA's business practices.

What's funny here is, I have several forum accounts, and I post nearly identical posts as the ones these puppets have hidden.
  • So how does the cake taste with a good sprinkling of "No TB rewards for you"?
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    So how does the cake taste with a good sprinkling of "No TB rewards for you"?

I got rewards. I guess my “cake” tastes pretty good. How’s yours?

• snarzenal wrote: »

The cake didn't taste all that good to begin with, but it was a cake, so I felt compelled to eat a little.
    Now the cake tastes like ash, futility and resignation. Which, if you were wondering, doesn't taste good at all.
    (I did pretty well in DS TB, got several 4/4 over the course of it, but it was still badly balanced, and we did not fare well in it what with all the unfillable platoon segments.)
    So far me and one other person were the only ones not to receive a reward in my guild.

• Bjpac04 wrote: »

But overall I think ur correct op. We WILL get compensated for this TB and they will fix the majority of bugs by next ds TB. Also I'm sure(about 99% sure) they will decrease the difficulty for most if not all waves.

So all in all we really haven't lost much.

We got to see new content and know what to work on in the next 2 weeks and we get rewards on top of that.

So, where are the rewards and the compensation?
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • They need to rethink the time sink that’s been created as well. I’m all for new content, but maybe 3 phases instead of 6 would be better for TB’s. 2 days for TW seems legit, but tagging it right st the end of a TB is not.

I agree with this. If we talk about 12/24 hours per phase thing, there always will be people who try to shut down 12 hours per phase supporters. OK, let's change the question.

Would you like 3 phases or 6 phases?

I want to see if there are many people who want 6 phases. And, we may have 3 phase TB and TW on the weekend only.

The cycle would be ... LSTB => TW => DSTB or whatever.

That would sound better recipe to me.
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    So how does the cake taste with a good sprinkling of "No TB rewards for you"?

I got my rewards, you obviously didn’t realise that I was referring to OP (Broxxor) who didn’t get his rewards for DS TB. Or then again, maybe that’s his “just rewards” :D
  • Maybe they should bake it before making us eat it.