Anyone else notice they can still deploy all and do CM/Platoons?

Tavanh
523 posts Member
edited November 2017
So I just deployed all my units on accident but I'm able to do my combat missions and deploy in platoons. Anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Update: I just assigned platoons, I don't receive any additional deployment points and did a combat mission and received the points for completing 2/4 phases. So it's technically a bug, but it doesn't increase TB points.
  • Options
    That's working as intended. You just can't use anyone you deployed in that territory in another territory.
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't realize it was changed that way. Pretty sweet QoL change for someone who accidentally hits deploy all.
  • Options
    It’s been like that in LS since it started, this isn’t a change. In P1 first thug I do is deploy all and then do the missions and platoons.
  • Options
    Well, that's news to me..guess I missed the tutorial on that. Would have been nice to know that after all of these TBs but not sure it makes a difference, does it?
  • Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    Well, that's news to me..guess I missed the tutorial on that. Would have been nice to know that after all of these TBs but not sure it makes a difference, does it?

Its better to not do that incase you mess up where you're deploying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    as stated, this is WAI. but always better safe than sorry. save deployment until you have all missions done.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    It's always been this way. Don't you remember the tutorial asking you to deploy all first?