Character Idea: Darth Bane

Darth Bane is one of my all time favorite Star Wars characters. I had this idea in mind as a ruthless soul who does what he needs to for the greater good of the Sith.

Darth Bane
Dark Side, Attacker, Sith

Cruel Sith Attacker who makes use of his allies and enemies, then disposes of them.

Grim Blow- Basic Attack
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. If any buffs are dispelled, Darth Bane gains 10% Max Health and Offense Up for one turn.

Light Intentions- Special Attack- Cooldown: 6
Deal physical damage to all enemies. All enemies under 100% Protection (does not affect enemies who had no protection at the start of battle) are instantly defeated and Darth Bane recovers 50% Protection and 50% Health per defeated enemy. If no enemies are defeated by this ability, reduce its cooldown by one.

Sacrifice- Special- Cooldown: 7
Target ally is defeated and cannot be revived. Darth Bane dispels all debuffs from himself and recovers 100% Health and 100% Protection. Darth Bane gains 100% Turn Meter, reduces the cooldown of Light Intentions by 1, and gains Tenacity Up for three turns. This ability starts on cooldown.

New Order- Leader Ability (ZETA)
Sith allies gain 50% Max Health and +30% Potency. Whenever a Sith ally defeats an enemy, they gain Stealth for one turn. Whenever an ally is defeated, Sith allies gain 50% Turn Meter. Debuffs resisted by Sith allies are then applied on the attacking enemy, which can’t be resisted.

Purge- Unique Ability
Darth Bane deals double damage to Sith and Jedi enemies. Whenever any unit falls below 100% Health, reduce Darth Bane’s cooldowns by 1. If Darth Zinnia is present, she also gains these bonuses.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I think his leader should affect him and another Sith and be renamed to "Rule of Two"
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    I would like to see Darth Bane also.
  • DarthGugel
    175 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Little bit overpowered because basically of you do one AoE and then light intentions and it knocks the whole team out. Think of that when designing your next character kit.
  • Options
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    Little bit overpowered because basically of you do one AoE and then light intentions and it knocks the whole team out. Think of that when designing your next character kit.

I was thinking of that, but just one AoE and then LI won’t knock them out, with the exception of Maul on Jedi or something. Most AoEs do about ~3k damage, and most toons have ~20k+ Protection, so it wouldnt destroy them instantly. Unless you use, say, Snowtrooper, who hits like a bus, or Anakin who has a strong AoE as well. I think that it would open up more squads with that :)