So i just spent a load of credits and gear for TW!

Just geared up my B2 to gear 11 and level 85 but after i deployed my defense it still shows level 69 gear 8. What the heck!? I did it before i deployed

Replies

• When you register during the pre=deploy period, it locks your GP and toons as they were.. mods, gear, levels, etc.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Once its locked it any changes won't take effect until the next war. That's why there was a timer to lock in.
  • BoogieWoogiw
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Seems you did it after u ENTER and LOCKED yourself in TW
  • The toons locked 45 min ago at the start of the deployment phase of TW. Any improvements made after that time won't count for this TW.
  • You had to make the changes before you entered the territory preview phase not before you deploy
  • Well that is stupid. How is anyone suppose to know this. What was the point of doing it 5 days ago. I already dislike tw
  • it would be a little unfair if the upgrades applied after being matched up
  • Well that is ****. How is anyone suppose to know this. What was the point of doing it 5 days ago. I already dislike tw

Go to Territory War, then the details tab
  • Well that is ****. How is anyone suppose to know this. What was the point of doing it 5 days ago. I already dislike tw

You had up until 51 min ago to upgrade. After that its locked in.

I’m flipping out also...switched my mods for TBs now my resistance team has NO MODS for this war.

Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett
  • Most people are aware of this as it was heavily advertised over the last two weeks that this is how it would work.
  • Seems like you should change your name to LiamTheNotSoWise as like others have said, this info was heavily made available. Good luck.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    Every players should re-join before setup phase. Than changes would be aplied for TW.
  • Syncho
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    FYI you don’t need to rejoin. I entered TW a week ago and all changes I’ve made since then have applied without needing to leave/rejoin
  • If u leave and re-enter it will reset toons and show upgrades
  • The leave/re-enter thing is in the official vids as of 11/27 unless it got patched somewhere.
  • ...unless it got patched somewhere.
    Seems like. I entered right at the moment it popped up last week. At that time I had a 5* Thrawn. I didn't re-entered but have now my 7* Thrawn available.
  • Its also terrible bc i have toons w no mods! If u expect me to go read every post u are crazy. Simple things like this should be relayed in game! I dont go to the forums unless its to complain
  • The details for territory war in the game explain it. Players are locked the moment the defensive phase begins. You didn't even need to come to the forums to learn it. Its simply in the rules/description.
  • ...unless it got patched somewhere.
    Seems like. I entered right at the moment it popped up last week. At that time I had a 5* Thrawn. I didn't re-entered but have now my 7* Thrawn available.

My experience here is yes your abilities will update until lock.. but GP will not and you have to leave and rejoin for those to take
  • The details for territory war in the game explain it. Players are locked the moment the defensive phase begins. You didn't even need to come to the forums to learn it. Its simply in the rules/description.

In the details it only says player lock. It does not say when that player lock is. But from all experience I've heard it's at the beginning of defensive phase like people are saying here.
  • You visit this forums to complain, how about watching the videos and reading the tips that have been posted for a week plus on TB dos, don’ts and strategies.