TB compensation

Yuri
173 posts Member
I was under the impression that we were going to receive a compensation for the mess that was TB, anyone else?

Replies

• They can't even give the players the rewards owed for doing this TB mess, never mind additional compensation.
  • Devs had to wait for it to finish before they could investigate/fix.
  • We'll probably have word from them some time this week.
  • You were, you got a botched delivery of earned rewards
  • BurningJM80
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Yeah i still got no rewards. And a compensation for not being able to purchase anything out of the event store is hardly needed. Especially if you did spend extra time as an Officer to make it a succes. Finally i can fight with ea help After 24 h to get my rewards? This is just a Bad joke! Isnt it? A good and even better compensation for ppl like that being needed!
  • We will be monitoring the end of the battle very closely and will provide additional information next week about compensating players for any errors we discover as we dig through the results of the first Territory Battle.

Kozi posted in announcements. Probably after this whole no rewards deal.
  • Don’t hold your breath. We aren’t getting anything. They don’t care. The longer it goes and farther away from that dumpster we get the less likely they are going to do anything. They are hoping for and counting on us to have short attention spans and forget about it now that the next bugged event is live. You just KNOW it made them physically, violently, ill to “give” away those 2yr anniversary gifts. No way in hades they are going to own up to their “miscalculations” and give us anything, if they do it’ll be the usual “F.Y. Chewie shards” that mean nothing. Been here since the beginning, CG/EA has never been honest w/ what’s going on. It’s Star Wars so ppl will take their crap sandwich and like it.