Territory Wars Undo

Why is there not an undo/remove button in the setup phase?!?!? I was attempting to build a team for a section and accidentally hit “set defense” thinking that it was “set team”. This HAS to be something you can fix in the setup phase. Has to. I understand it not being possible once the war starts, but before? No. Give me that chance.

Replies

• Options
    Did the same thing, would be nice to be able to edit or remove sqaud
  • Options
    It's probably just a "delay". Wait 24 hours. I'm sure it will fix itself. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Me too. At least add a confirm or something! I was just organizing my offensive teams and accidentally added my best offense to a defensive spot
  • Options
    It would be nice btw to be able to access the squad manager from the main characters screen. Why do we have to go to an actual battle only to manage squads?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice to be able to undo and redo your defensive setups, but then again, there's no undo option for deployment in TB. It's kind of the same thing. Once toons are deployed or set to defend there's no turning back. At least it's consistent.
  • Options
    +1 for undo in territory wars deploy. Or at least a confirmation box.
  • Options
    Yes I agree this is required.

The ability to edit or remove any teams we've set should be added during the 24 hour setup phase.
    While they're at it, a Fleet Management Tool which works like the Squad Management tool (but with provision for reinforcements) would be very welcome at this stage!

But if nothing else let us edit the team line-ups we've set on Defence for this phase of the TW.
  • Options
    Peer wrote: »
    It would be nice btw to be able to access the squad manager from the main characters screen. Why do we have to go to an actual battle only to manage squads?

This!

I don’t know how many times I switched back and forth between characters and tw to set up my squads. No wonder I hit the wrong button!