Is Imperial Super Commando worth the farm?

I main Empire teams, and I've set my sights on the ISC next. I'm aware his farm takes time, but for those that have him 7*, is he up to snuff? Also, just how much better is he with and without Gar Saxon? I don't have him yet either but he'll definitely be next.

Replies

• Need both for the Mandalorian Ship. So get em both
  • That's fair, but how does he perform in squads?
  • They both look miserable reading their abilities. Can’t see a use for either outside of ship combat. Thrawn, Veers, Krennic, ST DT is the way to killing CLS
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    ISC is awful, but he's worth it for the Gauntlet
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Yes, but only for DSTB platoons...

...*Sobs*...
  • He works well with Gar Saxon, but has no direct synergy with anyone else. Death Trooper can help ISC'S DPS thanks to his area dispel. ISC can buff dispel and buff immunity every other turn, so it's not awful. But to maximize his potential, he needs to be under a Gar Saxon lead.

I think both he and Gar are fun. They are certainly beatable and are far from meta but i find something cool about them.

I'm currently in the 90's on my shard running a 5 star ISC, 6 star Gar, and 7 stars in DT, Krenic, and Shore. With better mods and finally finishing out their star grind, i think i can push this team into the 50's possibly.
  • Definitely worth it for the ship. And once geared up I believe they will help with DSTB, also they will be nice and irritating for TW defence team.
  • You never know but he could be needed for the Jedi Rey event... better start panic farming
  • I’m starting to use him and gear him. As said before gauntlet is great so it’s worth that. But in ds Tb I was using him with gar lead and was ok... I see potential but ds Tb is wai or super buggy- so it’s not a good indicator.

As for what other people say Gar and ISC not up to snuff tha we would like.
  • Thanks all for your input
  • Unfortunately the rule of thumb is if it doesn't have a rebel or light side tag then odds are it isn't..
  • Just farm them to get ready for a mando faction
  • @Sacull_Kinslayer an unfortunate reality we live in
  • Arcmay wrote: »
    You never know but he could be needed for the Jedi Rey event... better start panic farming

Are you serious?
  • No.