Thrawn ship!

Prev1
Hi, does anyone know when will his ship event return?

Replies

• January
  • VanKings22 wrote: »
    January

Thanks dude! Been sitting on his 100/145 shards since the first time it came out.
  • What's the requirement for the thrawns ship again?
  • OTBCreator wrote: »
    What's the requirement for the thrawns ship again?

5 ships with the Rebel tag, and all at least 5*.
  • Apotheosis wrote: »
    OTBCreator wrote: »

To activate. To get at 6* you need all at 6*, and for 7*, all at 7*. And a slight correction, it is Phoenix+Rebels (1 Capital + 5 ships minimum).

• Baldusi wrote: »
    Apotheosis wrote: »

To activate. To get at 6* you need all at 6*, and for 7*, all at 7*. And a slight correction, it is Phoenix+Rebels (1 Capital + 5 ships minimum).

Plus you NEED the two Phoenix Ships
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • How difficult is the event?
  • When is next Thrawn ship event again
  • How difficult is the event?
    2 waves of some various kinds of TIE ships... not so difficult
  • The difficult part is getting 7 star home one
    January

Where was this found? I thought it would be February.
    January

If it follows the usual 4 month delay after initial release for Legendary Events, it should return late January
  • Can’t wait to unlock this ship.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Can’t wait to unlock this ship.

Same. Getting pummeled in arena cuz I failed the first time.
  • It's a great capital ship... Save your prestige mats for his unique, the one shot kill. At level 7 the cooldown drops by 1.

I have a G12 Thrawn so even at 5 stars the chimaera is better than the other capital ships for me
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • It could be either, but I would figure early January over February. I bought a Home One pack when the first event happened (because you get 90 blueprints from events, and the pack gives a minimum of 10 with the long, long, long shot of more, so worst case scenario you're cutting the time to farm by 1 month) so I'll finish it up with tomorrow's event. That means the average long-term player will have 90, and newer players should be in the 45 range, which means everyone that spends a few crystals will have a shot in January, but very few people need to spend if they do Chimaera in February, giving everyone one more shot in January at Home One.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Will g12 biggs g11 wedge g10 ezra 3 g7 and the rest g8 get it done?
  • 90 blueprints from events? It only gave me 15. Is that using a bunch of 800 crystal refreshes?
  • Darksteel wrote: »
    90 blueprints from events? It only gave me 15. Is that using a bunch of 800 crystal refreshes?

Event only gives 15 each time, but it's already returned a couple times.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Baldusi wrote: »

I thought you only needed one phoenix ship
  • for 6 star do you need all 6 rebel tagged ships or is 5 enough ?

I haven't even unlocked bistan's ship but I have the others and home one at 6 or 7 star
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Baldusi wrote: »

I thought you only needed one phoenix ship

Both are required.
    for 6 star do you need all 6 rebel tagged ships or is 5 enough ?

I haven't even unlocked bistan's ship but I have the others and home one at 6 or 7 star

Each tier requires Home One, the two Phoenix ships, and 3 other rebel ships at the corresponding star level. You can skip Bistan's now that Cassian's is easily farmable.
  • thanks for the info
  • zVed
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2017

I have a G12 Thrawn so even at 5 stars the chimaera is better than the other capital ships for me

It is not.
    G12 Executrix is better.
    For me.
    January
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    January

Huatimus wrote: »
    January

If it follows the usual 4 month delay after initial release for Legendary Events, it should return late January

The 4 month thing is why February. It appeared end of October the first time. 4 months would be end of February.
  • zVed wrote: »

It is not.
    G12 Executrix is better.
    For me.

Youre making quite a statement, what if he doesnt have G12 Executrix?
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    January

Called it. Luckily I bought the H1 pack in anticipation.
  • Just got the ship leveled it up. Why is it already better then my six star maxed out executrix i barely did anything to it
  • Just got the ship leveled it up. Why is it already better then my six star maxed out executrix i barely did anything to it

Alot of it depends on the pilot so if your thrawn is alot stronger than your Tarkin in gear levels and zetas for example as a result his ship will be stronger.

Post a link to your swgoh.gg account and someone will probably be able to tell you
  • Do u need 5 ships for tier 5?